Alan Pardew

Dave

There is nothing wrong with the idea that we should have home grown players playing for us, preferably Geordies, preferably English if possible. One of the few teams that people can genuinely look up to are the two Basque teams who essentially sign local players whenever possible. Most of Barcelona's squad came through their academy. We have a team essentially of highly paid mercenary's as do most teams in the premiership, it's no surprise that most of them have no idea of what it means to lose to Sunderland.

Losing at home to the mackems 3-0 should be an automatic sacking offence for any NUFC manager especially this one at the tail end of such a terrible season. I'm sure that Taylor is hurting tonight, but Pardew and the rest of the players they would never understand what it feels like to lose like this to Sunderland. That a team with the majority of the starting eleven being French, should roll over and play dead is no great surprise though, the French have been doing it for centuries.

What a stupid f***ing post. :lol:

Aye :lol: especially when you consider Taylor was f*cking awful.

Taylor was handed his arse on a plate by one of those pesky foreigners but this guy seems to think he was the one who stood proud. Amazing :lol:

I've just noticed that Pardew's a pesky foreigner too :D

What...on account of being a cockney? :lol:

We need a manager and 11 players all born in Newcastle! Only then will they understand how to win derby matches!

Yup. More players to play like Shola and Taylor did today.

Guest bimpy474

There is nothing wrong with the idea that we should have home grown players playing for us, preferably Geordies, preferably English if possible. One of the few teams that people can genuinely look up to are the two Basque teams who essentially sign local players whenever possible. Most of Barcelona's squad came through their academy. We have a team essentially of highly paid mercenary's as do most teams in the premiership, it's no surprise that most of them have no idea of what it means to lose to Sunderland.

Yet an Italian got Sunderland with little or no players from Backwardland to play with passion, guile and effort.

Funny that.

Guest bimpy474

I just want to see nice passing football, god Pardew is a depressing manager like.

No man, I just want to see football.

Let's have that for a start.

FFS lunch, are my hopes too high :(

:lol:

I want to see winning football. Even it means we play defensively, I want to see an actual game plan that actually works and actually makes sense. Not this cautious containment that actually is a loose mess of shit.

I want to see winning football. Even it means we play defensively, I want to see an actual game plan that actually works and actually makes sense. Not this cautious containment that actually is a loose mess of shit.

That was last year. It wasn't sustainable.

Yet an Italian got Sunderland with little or no players from Backwardland to play with passion, guile and effort.

Funny that.

Aye, the Italians are famous cowards. Yet there was the little shitbag giving rallying speeches before the game and grandstanding during it. On our ground, with all his players lording it with him, while we mumbled excuses about being tired.

Guest elbee909

Di Canio had the opportunity to parade each goal and do a fucking knee slide on our pitch. Disgusting that..

Probably Poyet in a mask.

I just want to see nice passing football, god Pardew is a depressing manager like.

No man, I just want to see football.

Let's have that for a start.

FFS lunch, are my hopes too high :(

:lol:

It is if you expect nice passing football from alan bullshitting pardew man that represents anti football but tells everyone his teams are great.

Then tells everyone they are p*ss tired incapable of two games in a week, always injured, and we are inferior to just about every team we play against due to our sad ever unfortunate circumstances coming into every single game.

Di Canio had the opportunity to parade each goal and do a fucking knee slide on our pitch. Disgusting that..

Like I said earlier, I won't ever forgive Pardew for that. It was the equivalent of the 5-1 thrashing Hughton gave them a couple of seasons back considering it was in front of our fans.

Guest bimpy474

Our manager is negative and we play negatively, other managers are positive and their teams play positively, win lose or draw.

Amazing is so simple really..

That's the price that was paid with the formation of the PL. The league is a business, much more like the NFL than La Liga in that sense. It's come at the expense of youth development, as teams don't have the time or resources to nurture homegrown players. Few if any PL teams maintain a youth system on par with La Liga or Bundesliga squads.

Felt sick watching that.

I maybe in the minority but didn't think Sunderland were very good today. Better than us obviously though, Pardew just got it spectacularly wrong, and his players certainly didn't help.

Guest ElCid

Pardew and the whole entire coaching staff just need to f*** right off and go - had enough of the no hope, clueless tactics from this lot. The idiots prematch ramble, post match excuses and a whole season of bewildering tactics is a disgrace to the fans intelligence. Last year he got lucky with wonder goals after being 2nd best in a lot of games. This club is facing relegation with no guts, tactics, organisation and playing players woefully out of form/and not good enough. And for the 7 who voted for him to stay next year  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Jesus what a thoroughly depressing day. Pardew should fall on his sword after that.

More chance of him sucking on Di Canio's sadly.

Di canio should have dragged him into the centre circle at the end and bummed him in front of the crowd to complete the day.