Alan Pardew

Dave

With our away form or lack of away form, Liverpool and Arsenal our remaining home games can only hope that with a weeks break btwn games that he can get some fucking points from somewhere.

We need one more win, even if Pardew drops dead tomorrow and we are led by Ant and Dec we have enough quality players to get that.

We'd be better off with a dead Pardew, but with him still kicking, concentrating the minds of our players on the threats posed by West Brom's and QPR's players, I'm not too sure.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Pardew is supposedly famously known for his 'Ego' amongst the football fraternity.

I wonder what he did that made him develop this complex?

Success at Reading. Thinks he was one of the first in England to play 4-5-1.

Guest icemanblue

I want to know why those who have faith in Pardew actually do so? What is it about him do you believe that he is the man to take this club forward with the current squad that we have got? I will admit he is a good man manager as the players seem to like him but when it comes to tactics - can you please tell me what it is about him that you rate so highly?

Anybody?

Go on then. For a start, I don't rate him highly or even have that much faith in him. That's even more the case after today. However, my position all along has been that he deserves next season based on last year alone. I saw enough during that season that I could be happy with as a supporter going forward. If things haven't improved after the start of next season, he should be replaced. I don't have very much faith that he'd be adequately replaced mind.

As you say, he's obviously a good man manager and the players like him. I crave some form of stability here and, if he can reach the heights of last season again, I don't have any real personal dislike of him to prevent me wanting him as our manager.

"At least we've got a free week this week to work on the team, work on our shape, make sure we're solid going into the final five games."

JUST FUCK OFF.

Work on our shape? Make sure we're solid? You utter fucking cowardly shitstain. Just pack your bags and fuck off.

We need to learn how to break teams down ffs, get more players forward, look threatening. Not be solid and attack with 3 fucking players, you cunt. Look at the results. It's NOT WORKING. If you keep doing the same thing, it will continue to NOT WORK.

The occasional victory that we sneak does not vindicate your awful approach to tactics. You are holding back a good team by being an abject coward.

Pardew is supposedly famously known for his 'Ego' amongst the football fraternity.

some probably believes him when he said that lol, f***ing s*** salesman.  ;D

The second best Newcastle 11 I've ever seen and he makes them look like a team of players who have never met each other.

Fortunately last season the flashes of brilliance from Ba and Cisse papered over the cracks. I can't think of many games where Pardew has either set the team up right or made a tactical decision which has won us the game.

He needs to go, but I have no idea who realistically we would get. I was a huge fan of Adkins coming in, because I'd trust his ethics and ability to gel teams, but other than him it would have to be a foreign manager now.

Guest icemanblue

Who's the 1? :lol:

Inochi :lol:

Stu will sneak in here soon to bump that to 2.

and Ian W makes 3

:scared:

:lol:

I haven't voted, like.

I have absolutely no doubt he'll still be in charge next season like. If we're in this position again come January things may change.

Think before today this would have been nailed on but I have an awful feeling that we are going to be relying on others. QPR and Reading are doomed i think but its so tight from us down its going to be close. I just wonder if after the January signings with not much improvement results wise whether Ashley/Lambias will keep their faith in him.

Reading was the point of no return for me. This is the worst game in any way since Villa away. And that was purely because of the relegation.

It was for me as well at the time, but the signings bought him a little time. Still think he should go at the end of the season. If we can keep this squad and add one or two there is no reason we can't challenge top 8 and have a go at a cup or two next time around.

I want to know why those who have faith in Pardew actually do so? What is it about him do you believe that he is the man to take this club forward with the current squad that we have got? I will admit he is a good man manager as the players seem to like him but when it comes to tactics - can you please tell me what it is about him that you rate so highly?

Anybody?

Go on then. For a start, I don't rate him highly or even have that much faith in him. That's even more the case after today. However, my position all along has been that he deserves next season based on last year alone. I saw enough during that season that I could be happy with as a supporter going forward. If things haven't improved after the start of next season, he should be replaced. I don't have very much faith that he'd be adequately replaced mind.

As you say, he's obviously a good man manager and the players like him. I crave some form of stability here and, if he can reach the heights of last season again, I don't have any real personal dislike of him to prevent me wanting him as our manager.

Mate, we only have a certain window of time with these players and a fairly good quality squad. If we allow him to fuck up next season as well I can guarantee the better ones will be getting itchy feet.

Anybody?

Mate, we only have a certain window of time with these players and a fairly good quality squad. If we allow him to f*** up next season as well I can guarantee the better ones will be getting itchy feet.

you think they dont have itchy feet now?

Any other club would have sacked him by now, I think Ashley wont ever sack him sadly.

We are stuck with the clueless buffoon.

After the initial disappointment of us appointing him I was all for sticking by him after a decent season  (looking back now i feel it was a good season in spite of him not because of him) but the last week have more than highlighted his inadequacies. When the spotlight was firmly on him due to the enormity of the games (for us anyway) he has been well and truly found wanting and his negative tactics let us down badly.

His poxy game plan is always the same, set the team out to snuff out the game and maybe get a lucky goal on the hoof, he worry's far too much about what the other team can do to us even at home. I cannot remember the last time we were set up to properly have a go at someone its always negative football.

Also I hate the way he always has his timid excuses ready, the same old dross "Tired", "They had more time to prepare", "missing our best players" all that kind of bollocks...guess what Alan you had probably your best team out today and you still couldn't inspire them or set them up to beat our local rivals, the most important game of the season for most people. You were outdone by a rookie manager, time to get your coat.

Fuck off and take your PR bollocks with you.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

In fairness we've been a long ball team since the days of Kinnear and later Hughton. There was a brief spell under Keegan where we played slightly better, and then that 3-4 months last season where we looked like a free flowing attacking force. However, in general the football has been pretty shocking for for many seasons, however at least the team under Hughton 'looked' like a team.

David Pleat can lay claim to this.

In fairness we've been a long ball team since the days of Kinnear and later Hughton. There was a brief spell under Keegan where we played slightly better, and then that 3-4 months last season where we looked like a free flowing attacking force. However, in general the football has been pretty shocking for for many seasons, however at least the team under Hughton 'looked' like a team.

don't remember the 3-4 months of free flowing attacking force.

don't remember the 3-4 months of free flowing attacking force.

No :lol: It was 5-6 games, at best.

Voted. Pretty easy decision.

OK he's smart and presentable and comes over as intelligent, but he's far far too defensive in setup and he's shown no signs whatsoever that this is something that he'll ever contemplate changing.

Utter coward, and leading a bloody good team to the bottom of the league. It's disgusting.

Never ever ever thought he was intelligent :lol: He's ineloquent and can't speak his own language properly ffs!

Free week, we didn't have a free week last week but still managed to beat Fulham. The more it goes on the more I think that celebration at the end of the Fulham game was more of a celebration of the fact that it took pressure of him and he keeps his job rather than the team being within touching distance of safety. It wouldn't surprise me if he's celebrating tonight knowing that he closer to losing his job and gaining the pay off that comes with it. Honestly the guy was found out before we got him and he must have been shocked that a team was out there who thought he could actually do a job, one last pay off, thats all we are. 8 year contract, fuck off man.