Alan Pardew

Dave

Would advocate the PARDEW OUT banners at this time. I've had enough and want him gone asap. Can't even wait til the summer. He's a cancer on our club and his negativity could send us down.

To be honest, last thing we want at the minute is unrest in the ground. We need to give them our full backing against Liverpool and shower him with shit at home to Arsenal.

We should have showered him with shit two years ago against Liverpool. We have ourselves to blame as a fanbase for even allowing him to take the job.

Would advocate the PARDEW OUT banners at this time. I've had enough and want him gone asap. Can't even wait til the summer. He's a cancer on our club and his negativity could send us down.

To be honest, last thing we want at the minute is unrest in the ground. We need to give them our full backing against Liverpool and shower him with s*** at home to Arsenal.

Aye, keep it calm now then strike when it's all over. No one stay behind for the lap of honour or something.

From the NUFC Supporters Facebook (I know) page

we got a point for fucks sake all these slaging pardew off but who is going to come be our manager!

Sadly this is the mentality of a lot of our fans.

To be honest, last thing we want at the minute is unrest in the ground. We need to give them our full backing against Liverpool and shower him with s*** at home to Arsenal.

We should have showered him with s*** two years ago against Liverpool. We have ourselves to blame as a fanbase for even allowing him to take the job.

Again though that's completely writing off last season which he deserved everything he got. Same way he'll deserve everything he gets after this season.

I agree if anything is at stake, if we're behind he should get all of the stick possible.

we got a point for f***s sake all these slaging pardew off but who is going to come be our manager!

The defeatist loser mentality has spread far and wide unfortunately.

He just said on Final score, " our subs made a difference today" :spit:

I hope you are just being an wum. Because fuck me thats so dense it actually might make my soul die a bit.

No, i'm being serious, I swear he doesn't actually watch the game. :lol:

we got a point for fucks sake all these slaging pardew off but who is going to come be our manager!

It's mental, absolutely mental. The lowering of expectations has really worked with the young ones especially.

"a point gained"

"real commitment, real effort"

"defended well, shown all sides to us today and we were pretty good"

"50th game taken it's toll on us"

:lol:

Also said something alluding to being pleased we won't have to worry about Europe.

This has to be bullshit.

He just said on Final score, " our subs made a difference today" :spit:

I hope you are just being an wum. Because f*** me thats so dense it actually might make my soul die a bit.

No, i'm being serious, I swear he doesn't actually watch the game. :lol:

I really want to punch him in the face. This man truly makes me actually go fucking nutter. Jesus how can he even say that, I know the cunt is terrible but he must be trolling and shitting on us for fun now.

Although I've never had any confidence in Pardew and want him sacked, some of our players aren't half playing crap. Perch, Shola, Jonas we know are limited at the best of times, but Cisse either offside or missing easy chances, Sissoko terrible touch and passing, MYM indecisive and lacking concentration, Debuchy mostly anonymous. Only Cabaye played really well today especially in the first half. We should be doing better than we are but technically we only have  HBA, Marveaux and Cabaye and maybe Anita who are really good on the ball. Depressing.