Alan Pardew

Dave

The fact is as someone pointed out, he was bought 5 players!! All of which look worse now than when we got them. Anita is a good player, he now looks f***ing awful, as he's being incorrectly used in a system that fits none of the players in our team. We are a long ball team, thats as simple as it is. And its not even effective long ball but its all he knows, hence the reason he will go in for Carroll and desperately wants him back.

He needs to go soon, before he destroys us even further. Its plainly obvious he can not cut it with the calibre of players that we have.

His plan is to play Cisse off Carroll. It's so patently obvious. Carroll will be here in the summer.

Yup. Agree, depressing thought. Big long Diagonals to Carroll, Cisse chasing the flick on. Like dragging football back 20 years

Id sooner see that than what he's inflicting on us now. What a sad state of affairs.

I think it shows your ignorance to the contribution they both made in us finishing 5th...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ner, I just think you're coming up with some absolutely f***ing preposterous excuses for why we are currently in a relegation battle. You said something about a middle ground in your other post, maybe you should heed your own advice a little?

He isn't as bad a manager as this season has made him out to be, as I've said I don't think he's ever really had it perfect whilst he was here, however the cracks were apparent last season and this season has further highlighted them. He isn't a great manager and we'd do well to get rid.

He's not even a good one never mind great.

The fact is as someone pointed out, he was bought 5 players!! All of which look worse now than when we got them. Anita is a good player, he now looks f***ing awful, as he's being incorrectly used in a system that fits none of the players in our team. We are a long ball team, thats as simple as it is. And its not even effective long ball but its all he knows, hence the reason he will go in for Carroll and desperately wants him back.

He needs to go soon, before he destroys us even further. Its plainly obvious he can not cut it with the calibre of players that we have.

His plan is to play Cisse off Carroll. It's so patently obvious. Carroll will be here in the summer.

Yup. Agree, depressing thought. Big long Diagonals to Carroll, Cisse chasing the flick on. Like dragging football back 20 years

Id sooner see that than what he's inflicting on us now. What a sad state of affairs.

I'd honestly rather we kept being this shit until they finally just had to sack him.  Obviously I'd rather Pardew has a renascence and becomes a good manager, but that's just not happening.

I very much doubt there's anything about Guthrie that would have meant he bucked the trend that everyone who was good last season has been shit in this one.

He's a much better 'footballer' than Tiote and is (this bit is funny) better physically than Anita. We could've done with him.

My biggest issue with Guthrie was his stamina like Cabaye's isn't up to scratch for a top flight PL footballer.

I'm sad to see this Cabaye stamina thing becoming a bit of an accepted reality on here.

Distance covered data is difficult to get a hold of for whatever reason, but there were loads of articles last season (and one from earlier in this one) showing just how much work he puts in:

October 2011: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Newcastle-Yohan-Cabaye-is-hardest-working-player-in-Premier-League-stats-reveal-article812018.html

December 2011: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/yohan-cabaye-clocks-up-miles-1408521

March 2012: The Mag = "Any idea which player covered most distance for Newcastle against the Gunners? That would be Yohan Cabaye with 5.27 miles."

November 2012: Footy Place = "For the seventh time this season, Yohan Cabaye topped the distance run charts for Newcastle with 6.55 miles against West Ham."

:dontknow:

I think it shows your ignorance to the contribution they both made in us finishing 5th...

Ner, I just think you're coming up with some absolutely f***ing preposterous excuses for why we are currently in a relegation battle. You said something about a middle ground in your other post, maybe you should heed your own advice a little?

He isn't as bad a manager as this season has made him out to be, as I've said I don't think he's ever really had it perfect whilst he was here, however the cracks were apparent last season and this season has further highlighted them. He isn't a great manager and we'd do well to get rid.

So you agreeing with me :lol: That is what i'm saying... He isn't as bad as he's being made to look this season... The players i've mentioned all have performed better than the players mentioned as their supposed superior replacements... (Guthrie+Best vs Anita+No one) ...No manager will have it perfect under how we operate... I've never said he is a great manager... All I've argued (from the very start) is when we get rid who do we get and why... So i ask you... Who would you suggest and why?

So you agreeing with me :lol: That is what i'm saying... He isn't as bad as he's being made to look this season... The players i've mentioned all have performed better than the players mentioned as their supposed superior replacements... (Guthrie+Best vs Anita+No one) ...No manager will have it perfect under how we operate... I've never said he is a great manager... All I've argued (from the very start) is when we get rid who do we get and why... So i ask you... Who would you suggest and why?

As has been said before, there's a 33-page thread on this subject. Perhaps you should actually read the fucking thing.

As has been said before, there's a 33-page thread on this subject. Perhaps you should actually read the f***ing thing.

Yes and see my response when i did...

I looked at the pole and then the thread and after reading the first few pages it was woeful...

Also makes much more sense that the thread that is about the manager and wanting to replace him also includes who and why... Then people have to back up their argument up a bit...

As has been said before, there's a 33-page thread on this subject. Perhaps you should actually read the f***ing thing.

Show a bit of respect eh. LFEE has seen a shit ton more at this club than 90% of us.

Well then there's your answer (though it's pretty weak, because there are some great points made throughout that thread). Stop whining because you didn't get the response you wanted.

Show a bit of respect eh. LFEE has seen a shit ton more at this club than 90% of us.

Genuinely NSIS. And if so, not sure why that is relevant or should condition my posts in any way.

I wouldn't say Pardew has had a shoe string budget like. We do well financially but he's had very good resources to work with and was effectively given a whole new quad.

He started the season with a smaller squad with less quality than the previous season but with an added competition... I personally don't think it takes a genius to see where some of the problems lie...

That's pretty arguable like.

Argue it then... We lost Guthrie and Best off the top of my head straight away which we did not replace from a squad everyone agreed was too small to start with the year before... This time we had the Europa league to contend with...

Pardew said we were fighting for the CL places with the squad he had.

Guest neesy111

Pards is really making a fightback in the poll now, up to a whopping 7.3% approval rating.

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/gallery/2005/06/09/Pardew6-toe.jpg

Pards is really making a fightback in the poll now, up to a whopping 7.3% approval rating.

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/gallery/2005/06/09/Pardew6-toe.jpg

:lol:

3 people I can account for, rest must be mackems taking the p*ss.

Must all be mackems taking the piss. No way a Newcastle supporter can want him to stay beyond this season.

Must all be mackems taking the p*ss. No way a Newcastle supporter can want him to stay beyond this season.

:thup:

Guest icemanblue

Genuinely NSIS. And if so, not sure why that is relevant or should condition my posts in any way.

That mean 'not sure if serious'? Even if he isn't, it's advice you'd do well to take on board.

Guest icemanblue

Must all be mackems taking the piss. No way a Newcastle supporter can want him to stay beyond this season.

Proper, full on :anguish: