Alan Pardew

Dave

I very much doubt there's anything about Guthrie that would have meant he bucked the trend that everyone who was good last season has been shit in this one.

He's a much better 'footballer' than Tiote and is (this bit is funny) better physically than Anita. We could've done with him.

My biggest issue with Guthrie was his stamina like Cabaye's isn't up to scratch for a top flight PL footballer.

I'm sad to see this Cabaye stamina thing becoming a bit of an accepted reality on here.

Distance covered data is difficult to get a hold of for whatever reason, but there were loads of articles last season (and one from earlier in this one) showing just how much work he puts in:

October 2011: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Newcastle-Yohan-Cabaye-is-hardest-working-player-in-Premier-League-stats-reveal-article812018.html

December 2011: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/yohan-cabaye-clocks-up-miles-1408521

March 2012: The Mag = "Any idea which player covered most distance for Newcastle against the Gunners? That would be Yohan Cabaye with 5.27 miles."

November 2012: Footy Place = "For the seventh time this season, Yohan Cabaye topped the distance run charts for Newcastle with 6.55 miles against West Ham."

:dontknow:

:thup:

It's a nonsense.

I think it shows your ignorance to the contribution they both made in us finishing 5th...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ner, I just think you're coming up with some absolutely f***ing preposterous excuses for why we are currently in a relegation battle. You said something about a middle ground in your other post, maybe you should heed your own advice a little?

He isn't as bad a manager as this season has made him out to be, as I've said I don't think he's ever really had it perfect whilst he was here, however the cracks were apparent last season and this season has further highlighted them. He isn't a great manager and we'd do well to get rid.

So you agreeing with me :lol: That is what i'm saying... He isn't as bad as he's being made to look this season... The players i've mentioned all have performed better than the players mentioned as their supposed superior replacements... (Guthrie+Best vs Anita+No one) ...No manager will have it perfect under how we operate... I've never said he is a great manager... All I've argued (from the very start) is when we get rid who do we get and why... So i ask you... Who would you suggest and why?

As has been said before, there's a 33-page thread on this subject. Perhaps you should actually read the f***ing thing.

Show a bit of respect eh. LFEE has seen a s*** ton more at this club than 90% of us.

Now you're making me feel old... :lol: Thanks though it's appreciated... I can take it... 2nd week stuck in the house with Chickenpox so nowt else doing... The daft thing is as you know I'm not even a AP fan... I just get a little annoyed with the modern day football fan blaming everything on the manager and then not have a viable alternative when asked... :lol: People asking for Wenger and Ferguson etc... :lol: At least we've give up the high expectations of Jose and Hitzfeld... :lol: But it's all part of the fun...

Has Cabaye's stamina really become a thing? Cabaye is until couple games back our most hardworking player. Quite obvious he covers most ground and does a lot of dirty work. The stamina thing with him has been of late, he must be carrying a knock.

I think it shows your ignorance to the contribution they both made in us finishing 5th...

Ner, I just think you're coming up with some absolutely f***ing preposterous excuses for why we are currently in a relegation battle. You said something about a middle ground in your other post, maybe you should heed your own advice a little?

He isn't as bad a manager as this season has made him out to be, as I've said I don't think he's ever really had it perfect whilst he was here, however the cracks were apparent last season and this season has further highlighted them. He isn't a great manager and we'd do well to get rid.

So you agreeing with me :lol: That is what i'm saying... He isn't as bad as he's being made to look this season... The players i've mentioned all have performed better than the players mentioned as their supposed superior replacements... (Guthrie+Best vs Anita+No one) ...No manager will have it perfect under how we operate... I've never said he is a great manager... All I've argued (from the very start) is when we get rid who do we get and why... So i ask you... Who would you suggest and why?

As has been said before, there's a 33-page thread on this subject. Perhaps you should actually read the f***ing thing.

Show a bit of respect eh. LFEE has seen a shit ton more at this club than 90% of us.

Genuinely NSIS. And if so, not sure why that is relevant or should condition my posts in any way.

That mean 'not sure if serious'? Even if he isn't, it's advice you'd do well to take on board.

Not only was my post not insulting, but I'm hardly one to cast unwarranted insults at other posters.

But if people refuse to come to grips with something that's been repeatedly shown to them, they deserve a little nudging. If you can't decipher an Oakie Doke post as being facetious at this point, well...

Pards is really making a fightback in the poll now, up to a whopping 7.3% approval rating.

3 people I can account for, rest must be mackems taking the p*ss.

Must all be mackems taking the p*ss. No way a Newcastle supporter can want him to stay beyond this season.

Proper, full on :anguish:

:fishing:

Has Cabaye's stamina really become a thing? Cabaye is until couple games back our most hardworking player. Quite obvious he covers most ground and does a lot of dirty work. The stamina thing with him has been of late, he must be carrying a knock.

It's either "lack of stamina" or "carrying a knock". He can't just be playing badly. He can't be!

In Ronaldo's eyes it is. I think it's been since somebody  compared Yo Cabs favourably to ol' Frankie Lamps.

He's doing the work of 3 men, of course he looks tired...... He has no problem with stamina or does he have a knock.

The problem is the horrendous tactics where he is basically the 3rd f*cking CB at times.

It depresses me just talking about how horrendously we are set up.

Show a bit of respect eh. LFEE has seen a s*** ton more at this club than 90% of us.

Genuinely NSIS. And if so, not sure why that is relevant or should condition my posts in any way.

That mean 'not sure if serious'? Even if he isn't, it's advice you'd do well to take on board.

Not only was my post not insulting, but I'm hardly one to cast unwarranted insults at other posters.

But if people refuse to come to grips with something that's been repeatedly shown to them, they deserve a little nudging. If you can't decipher an Oakie Doke post as being facetious at this point, well...

Everyone chill... :coolsmiley:

He's doing the work of 3 men, of course he looks tired...... He has no problem with stamina or does he have a knock.

The problem is the horrendous tactics where he is basically the 3rd f*cking CB at times.

It depresses me just talking about how horrendously we are set up.

True.

Good distance covered =/= good stamina. Not necessarily anyway.

Cabaye's played a ridiculous amount of games in the last 2 or 3 years. He's bound to be knackered. Needs a good long rest this summer.

In Ronaldo's eyes it is. I think it's been since somebody  compared Yo Cabs favourably to ol' Frankie Lamps.

Don't think anyone's daft enough to have done that, tbh. Chalk and cheese.

It's either "lack of stamina" or "carrying a knock". He can't just be playing badly. He can't be!

Of course he's playing badly. He's been dreadful for weeks.

The Cisse on the wing thing was the end of this fraud for me.

Drove me absolutely mental it did. By now Cisse would have been purring, and would have scored far more goals to get us more results, moreso than he has done recently!

That crap at the start of the season totally disrupted his game, and even up till now he's a bit too eager still. Snatching at stuff a lot more than he did last season.

Pardew is just awful, and is still well capable of relegating the club. Hope MA and DL know what kind of fire they're playing with.

:lol: Looks like people have had a fun day in here today, like. Fucking Sun is shining outside, man.

The weather is sweet yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, makes you wanna move your dancing feet.  :celb1:

Has the skinny big nosed kew gone yet?

Aye, he signed for Portsmouth in 2005.

http://motivate.maths.org/conferences/conf73/Images/Andy%20O'Brien%2002.jpg