Alan Pardew

Dave

Ste just confirmed to me on Facebook that he'd been winding Stifler up.

He tried too, my text straight away was "yeah right".

He took a hissy when he realised I didn't believe him.

You didn't believe him yet you were straight on here to tell everybody, aye right.

Ste just confirmed to me on Facebook that he'd been winding Stifler up.

He tried too, my text straight away was "yeah right".

He took a hissy when he realised I didn't believe him.

You didn't believe him yet you were straight on here to tell everybody, aye right.

Putting a disclaimer on saying he said and that I don't believe him.

Can't believe how much I've got to Stifler. Didn't believe me yet went running to the Internet, just so he could claim he broke the news if it did turn out to be true. Just admit you believed me and move on.

Apologies to everyone that it ended up on here. What a berk.

Can't believe how much I've got to Stifler. Didn't believe me yet went running to the Internet, just so he could claim he broke the news if it did turn out to be true. Just admit you believed me and move on.

Only one person believed it and he posted it.  :lol:

Says the guy who called me a wanker for not believing you.

Says the guy who called me a w***** for not believing you.

This hole you dug for yourself is getting awfully deep mate.

Sorry Stifler but that's up there with "I know, it's Cwarris but..".

If you don't believe it just don't post it :lol: you obviously believed it a little or you wouldn't have bothered.

If I had of believed it I would have claimed it as my own information.

Someone who works for the same company as me is friends with Krul.

Apparently one time they were with the Holland squad away somewhere and they shared a room together. Krul went out and when he came back RVP had his ass in the air and was kneeling over, Krul ran up and kicked him up the arse and RVP went off it. Apparently he's Muslim and he was praying.

I'll never tire of this.

If you don't believe it just don't post it :lol: you obviously believed it a little or you wouldn't have bothered.

If you didn't believe it you wouldn't have posted it, or started with "He is being sacked in the morning" then put in the disclaimer.

Come on mate, you are the point where you are telling the lass your mate was only joking and you never asked him to speak to her for you anyway  :razz:

Someone who works for the same company as me is friends with Krul.

Apparently one time they were with the Holland squad away somewhere and they shared a room together. Krul went out and when he came back RVP had his ass in the air and was kneeling over, Krul ran up and kicked him up the arse and RVP went off it. Apparently he's Muslim and he was praying.

I'll never tire of this.

I really hate the 'kick him when he's down' mentality on here at times (the irony, lol) but this is gold. :lol:

Says the guy who called me a wanker for not believing you.

Erm, that was part of the wind up. Why is this needing explained?

If you didn't believe it you wouldn't have posted it, or started with "He is being sacked in the morning" then put in the disclaimer.

Come on mate, you are the point where you are telling the lass your mate was only joking and you never asked him to speak to her for you anyway  :razz:

You mean like the disclaimer I did put?

Could always move to portugal  :dontknow:

You mean like the disclaimer I did put?

Yep :lol: