Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest palnese

It's not his fault that we are severely under strength. Injuries, suspensions and Mike Ashley not investing sufficiently have been the bigger reason we are having this awful start to the season.

We've got our best squad in a decade.

Absolute pathetic from him lately, i really like Pards and he's the best manager we had in a long time, but he really needs to sort his shit out, we're pretty awful in all departments, can't understand his decision to put Marv on the bench and start Sammy and Fergie ahead of him.

It's not his fault that we are severely under strength. Injuries, suspensions and Mike Ashley not investing sufficiently have been the bigger reason we are having this awful start to the season.

Don't agree at all, like. Look around at sides like West Brom and even Swansea. Even with our suspensions and injuries our first 11 on match days is no inferior to theirs. It's Pardew's obstinacy and lack of tactical nous that's cost us. Fucking 442 every fucking game with no real attacking threat. The difference between us and sides like West Brom is that their manager knows how to get the very best out the players at his disposal. Our joker relies on individual brilliance to pull us out of the shit. We've not looked like a 'team' this year at all. No game plan whatsoever.

We've got our best squad in a decade.

3 centre backs , one of which is Williamson , says different. We have no depth.

Don't agree at all, like. Look around at sides like West Brom and even Swansea. Even with our suspensions and injuries our first 11 on match days is no inferior to theirs. It's Pardew's obstinacy and lack of tactical nous that's cost us. f***ing 442 every f***ing game with no real attacking threat. The difference between us and sides like West Brom is that their manager knows how to get the very best out the players at his disposal. Our joker relies on individual brilliance to pull us out of the s***. We've not looked like a 'team' this year at all. No game plan whatsoever.

I don't think its even tactics. I think there is a systematic failure to get the team playing football as a cohesive unit.

Don't wana call for him to go or any shit like that due the old cliche of " 2 losses in a row is a crisis at newcastle" but fucking hell Pards. Absolutely clueless. Only thing I can think of is that it all went to his head last season and they (the coaching staff) have all been doing fuck all preparing the team for this season. After that goal went in, the whole team didn't have a clue what to do. Zero tactics of any kind apart from Ben Arfa doing his thing and hoofing it long which is not a fucking tactic if you have no movement.

Don't agree at all, like. Look around at sides like West Brom and even Swansea. Even with our suspensions and injuries our first 11 on match days is no inferior to theirs. It's Pardew's obstinacy and lack of tactical nous that's cost us. f***ing 442 every f***ing game with no real attacking threat. The difference between us and sides like West Brom is that their manager knows how to get the very best out the players at his disposal. Our joker relies on individual brilliance to pull us out of the s***. We've not looked like a 'team' this year at all. No game plan whatsoever.

I don't think its even tactics. I think there is a systematic failure to get the team playing football as a cohesive unit.

Getting the team playing 'football' would be a start, tbh. I do agree, nonetheless.

We are really paying the price for nit strengthening, especially at CB, in the summer. We need to spend in January or we're fucked. We simply do not have the strength in depth to play regularly in the PL and Europe with the injuries and suspensions we're getting at the moment.

Guest Vinkent

Nothing's working thus far :sad:

Pardew has some serious work to do between now and January - this season can still be saved if we manage to conjure up some winning form during this period.

Looking at how we traditionally do over Christmas I'm not holding my breath :lol:

:lol:

So last year we applaud he get the best out of Raylor, Perch and HBA and now we said he is absolutely shit at playing players at their full strength?

Fucking fickle man.

Playing Willo with a high line is suicidal. We all know that. Proven. Yet we have no choice, and we ALL asked Pardew to adapt a more attacking approach on the ground, WHICH HE DID TODAY, and as a result we lose the goal.

The fact is it is ridiculous to have players like Willo (Fergie, Simpson and Sammy as well to be honest) starting in Premiership.  Our squad is fucking weak. Face it. If you held Pardew responsible for the goal, do not complain for hoofball anymore. You sounds like Swansea players are all shits and the centrebacks are even worse than Willo yet then can play possession football.  No, Fuck no. Willo was a champsionship level player who couldnt get a place in that Portsmouth. Forget?

The problem isn't that we're losing, it's the manner in which we are. It's looking dangerous.

Absolutely. I could handle losing if we were really giving it a go and just being beaten by better sides. At the moment it's looking like any team no matter the quality just need to turn up, have an organised defence and wait for their chance to score. West ham and swansea have played far better than they did against us and lost this season.

What an upgrade on a young, improving and likable Hughton who was steering us comfortably through the season though eh :lol: :lol:

Oh, please not the Hughton vs Pardew debate again. Both have their qualities, both have their flaws.