Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest sicko2ndbest

Has anyone got an explanation for why we did so well last season if he's so s***? (genuine question)

Wonder goals

Flukes goal line clearances

Ba Cisse Ben Arfa form

Krul

Guest Dontooner

Just reminded me , when Ben Arfa was trying to get in the team...He kept saying he was fielding his first 11 with Obertan in it ...

What a fraud , clueless as fuck.

Has anyone got an explanation for why we did so well last season if he's so shit? (genuine question)

Last season, when his favoured 4-4-2 stopped working he actually changed it. This season he's absolutely determined to make it work even if it means putting our season through an industrial garbage compacter.

Why are people talking about a new manager????? :lol: It's not going to happen.

Personally I don't think he should be sacked, he needs more time given what achieved already but the problems at the club to go the top. The board aren't going to sack him because they won't give a new manager any money to spend.

Just reminded me , when Ben Arfa was trying to get in the team...He kept saying he was fielding his first 11 with Obertan in it ...

What a fraud , clueless as fuck.

If Hughton took us as far as he could, then fuck me Pardew did a while ago with his shrewd transfer dealings [if indeed he even had much to do with them]. What else has he got left to offer? Serious question. What are his strengths as a manager?

Tactically incapable and an idiot, quite frankly. 1,208 pages attesting to the fact that 95% of the board know HBA should be a starter, or bedded in and a system established around him (and other key players) for the long-term benefit of the team.  Does he deserve credit for bringing HBA on at half-time? Does he fuck. Not after surrendering first-half to long-ball tactics. Deserves as much credit as McClaren for throwing on more strikers in the Eufa Cup when he was a couple of goals down the other year. When your plans fail so comprehensively and you're forced to change something, that isn't inspired/brave... it's desperate and a forced last resort.

Pig-sick of this fraud - strip Gupter of his award and give it to Pardew. He's a glorified PR man. Doesn't look like he has a foggiest about football - just prozone. :anguish:

[/still pissed off with first-half, and doesn't believe second half show against a team trying to protect their lead should paper over the cracks]

Guest sicko2ndbest

Has anyone got an explanation for why we did so well last season if he's so s***? (genuine question)

Last season, when his favoured 4-4-2 stopped working he actually changed it. This season he's absolutely determined to make it work even if it means putting our season through an industrial garbage compacter.

That's what an 8 year contract does for you

Has anyone got an explanation for why we did so well last season if he's so shit? (genuine question)

Was simply delighted that we'd done so well, but I don't think even the most loyal fan could deny that on many occasions last year we looked far from a top 5 side. Would love to know the last side that finished top 5 that got thrashed by 4 or 5 against Wigan, Fulham and Spurs. As mentioned, a combination of good fortune and sublime individuality played a part.

Not saying that Pardew didn't play a role, of course, but it's fucking obvious he's lost the plot.

What a fraud , clueless as f***.

If Hughton took us as far as he could, then f*** me Pardew did a while ago with his shrewd transfer dealings [if indeed he even had much to do with them]. What else has he got left to offer? Serious question. What are his strengths as a manager?

Tactically incapable and an idiot, quite frankly. 1,208 pages attesting to the fact that 95% of the board know HBA should be a starter, or bedded in and a system established around him (and other key players) for the long-term benefit of the team.  Does he deserve credit for bringing HBA on at half-time? Does he f***. Not after surrendering first-half to long-ball tactics. Deserves as much credit as McClaren for throwing on more strikers in the Eufa Cup when he was a couple of goals down the other year. When your plans fail so comprehensively and you're forced to change something, that isn't inspired/brave... it's desperate and a forced last resort.

Pig-sick of this fraud - strip Gupter of his award and give it to Pardew. He's a glorified PR man. Doesn't look like he has a foggiest about football - just prozone. :anguish:

[/still p*ssed off with first-half, and doesn't believe second half show against a team trying to protect their lead should paper over the cracks]

got any of your posts from the time we won 6 off the trot playing very good stuff ?

Guest hobshobs

Simple. Almost everything Ben Arfa, Ba and Cisse touched turned to gold and got him out of jail.

Guest Dontooner

What a fraud , clueless as f***.

If Hughton took us as far as he could, then f*** me Pardew did a while ago with his shrewd transfer dealings [if indeed he even had much to do with them]. What else has he got left to offer? Serious question. What are his strengths as a manager?

Tactically incapable and an idiot, quite frankly. 1,208 pages attesting to the fact that 95% of the board know HBA should be a starter, or bedded in and a system established around him (and other key players) for the long-term benefit of the team.  Does he deserve credit for bringing HBA on at half-time? Does he f***. Not after surrendering first-half to long-ball tactics. Deserves as much credit as McClaren for throwing on more strikers in the Eufa Cup when he was a couple of goals down the other year. When your plans fail so comprehensively and you're forced to change something, that isn't inspired/brave... it's desperate and a forced last resort.

[/still p*ssed off with first-half, and doesn't believe second half show against a team trying to protect their lead should paper over the cracks]

Sadly i actually remember that post Beren.