Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest bimpy474

I think the bloke is a complete fuckwit after what he said about Jonas. The utter shit he comes out with about our style, tactics and formations have me shaking my head.

Think he lost the plot he really believes what he's saying.

I think the bloke is a complete fuckwit after what he said about Jonas. The utter s*** he comes out with about our style, tactics and formations have me shaking my head.

Must have missed that - what did he say about Jonas?

Guest bimpy474

I think the bloke is a complete fuckwit after what he said about Jonas. The utter s*** he comes out with about our style, tactics and formations have me shaking my head.

Must have missed that - what did he say about Jonas?

He reckons that Jonas hasn't been playing well because he's had to play in the middle, Pardew thinks he will be much better on the wing, and he will not drop him at all. Hasn't he seen how poor Jonas has been out wide seeing as we have played 4-4-2 for most of the season until recently. Bloke's a fucking idiot.

I'll find the story in a mo ;)

Guest bimpy474

Don't see the problem, just trying to build the confidence of a player that's been playing shit.

True enough but if he didn't say this shit about everything in total contradiction of what we are seeing then fine.

He comes out with so much nonsense, reading that you would think we have played 4-3-3/4-5-1 or whatever all season and Jonas has been poor because of it. When the truth is until the last few games Jonas has been playing out wide in a 4-4-2 and been SHIT.

Don't see the problem, just trying to build the confidence of a player that's been playing s***.

True enough but if he didn't say this s*** about everything in total contradiction of what we are seeing then fine.

He comes out with so much nonsense, reading that you would think we have played 4-3-3/4-5-1 or whatever all season and Jonas has been poor because of it. When the truth is until the last few games Jonas has been playing out wide in a 4-4-2 and been s***.

If he's asked a specific question he's in a difficult position though - he has acknowledged that Jonas hasn't played well, but reminded us how good he's been in the past and backed him to come good again, pretty textbook stuff IMO.

Guest tollemache

It is a bit weird to blame the positional thing though... I can only think that he wants to take some pressure off Jonas by taking some of the blame for his dip of form himself, even if it means bending the truth a little. Looks to me like he's trying to be kind to Jonas.

he just promotes such boring football, lifeless and contained and ultimately leading to shit results. Just find myself zoning out when watching :lol: