Alan Pardew

Dave

As much as this whole display has been woeful, as has most of the season, getting rid of him now (in the middle of transfer season) would be absolutely the wrong decision. We need players. The last thing we want is for the owner to have the perfect excuse not to buy at LEAST 1 more player.

That being said, he has exactly the next 3 PL games to turn this around or I'm officially joining the Pardew out club (as much as I don't want to).

My head still says it's the wrong decision, but I really just can't take it anymore.

He has the next match and that's it as far as I'm concerned. Not that my opinion matters.

arguably our transfer policy makes it easier to ship him if you ask me, pardew doesn't have total control of transfers and any incoming manager would have a very talented squad to work with

Guest neesy111

As much as this whole display has been woeful, as has most of the season, getting rid of him now (in the middle of transfer season) would be absolutely the wrong decision. We need players. The last thing we want is for the owner to have the perfect excuse not to buy at LEAST 1 more player.

That being said, he has exactly the next 3 PL games to turn this around or I'm officially joining the Pardew out club (as much as I don't want to).

My head still says it's the wrong decision, but I really just can't take it anymore.

He has the next match and that's it as far as I'm concerned. Not that my opinion matters.

arguably our transfer policy makes it easier to ship him if you ask me, pardew doesn't have total control of transfers and any incoming manager would have a very talented squad to with

:thup:

Setting aside everything about his ability, him going straight down the tunnel after that and with that support there actually sickens me. Disgusting stuff, didn't think he was capable of that.

That should be it but I really think if we lose at Norwich, it really will be it.

Chance of getting anything at Norwich are nil.

I'd love to see Hughton be the one to strike the final blow, that would be fantastic karma after what this fucking snake did to steal a man's job.

That should be it but I really think if we lose at Norwich, it really will be it.

Time for people to think of alternatives as there's every chance we'll get nothing at Norwich either.

I'd like Martinez, but I don't see us spending much so I've already given a cheap alternative in the other thread. Who else is a candidate? I don't know the foreign market very well.

Realistically we're looking at the list of unattached managers. We won't spend money for a manager and based on track record and the board's personality I highly doubt we'd go foreign.

People like Mark Hughes, Shearer(:lol:), Owen Coyle, Alan Curbishley, Roberto Di Matteo, Gordon Strachan...

He won't be here next season, certain of it.

Ashley probably wants to show backing and stability to the next manager, and he really is doing that right now. Season is going nowhere and as long as Ashley brings in a few quality players we will stay up. Then he will sack him, allowing a new manager to know he's got time and a good squad to start with.

If we keep him and don't sign a CB and a replacement for Ba then it's clear the board are just playing a high stakes game of roulette with our club and eventually house always wins.

Huge game. I think it will be a draw. They won't sack him though.

Regardless of injuries it's down to him to make sure we have a squad great enough to cope with the demands of the season. A good manager can motivate worse players than we have to play better. There is no excuse for today's performance. He can't come out with some bollocks about the sending off either (although he will), we were getting brutalized prior.

I have zero faith in our coaching staff right now. Even with injuries we should be playing better with the personnel we have. They make the wrong decisions tactically and they set the team up to fail from the start. It is an absolute disaster right now.

Not changed my mind since HT. He has to go. Managers have been sacked for a lot less than the run we presently find ourselves on.

Leaving him in charge = relegation.

The next match up is against the manager he replaced as he was a better option apparently.  How ironic would it be....

.... but he'll still be here playing hoofball in the championship next season.

How come every manager except Keegan and Robson that we employ are so small minded same as the chairman/owners. No class whatsoever, no plan, no sense.

I just can't see the on pitch vision for the club. I can accept the buying policy for players but fuck me there is no direction on the pitch and we can't even do basics well (Pass, Positioning, Throw Ins), I have never watched a team in last few years have such little idea with Set Pieces, Throw Ins, open play as we appear to.

Find it rather unbelievably the media aren't shit-stirring/speculating over him being sacked.

The one time where I wouldn't mind them sticking their oar in, and they don't say a peep. Pretty typical. Maybe the media really do hate us :lol: