Alan Pardew

Dave

And, to be fair to him MONg at least knows the value of the cup and plays his full strength team and there is rarely a lack of effort. We just don't seem to have anything going for us with this cunt in charge

"If they think it's about enjoying themselves for six days they have got it wrong in their heads, for Christ's sake,"

"They get a lot of money for what they have just given. We go to La Manga, and I don't want to go. I will see how I feel when I get to the airport, but the way I feel at the moment I'd rather go back to Newcastle."

"To be fair to the referee, he has the right to play on. We have to play to the whistle and we just didn't apply ourselves.

"I took Solano off after he pulled out of a tackle. We are poor away from home - absolutely dreadful.

"We lost the game in the period from the first goal until half-time because before that it was even stevens and we perhaps looked a bit better than they did.

"That was the period they won the match and they were much better than we were. We were pathetic in that period.

"I have come out of a scorching dressing room,"

"I'm concerned about our boys' attitude compared to a team that lost on Wednesday.

"We didn't play on Wednesday; we didn't even play last Sunday because of the weather and we should have been fresh.

"Charlton have taken six points off us this season, and good luck to them because they deserved it."

"I feel sorry for our supporters who have travelled from all over the country, paid good money and seen a dismal, pathetic first-half performance."

"I apologise to them."

"From the moment they scored their first goal until the end of the first half we were actually boys against men, and I told my players that.

"We had nothing up front; we were poor in midfield and disastrous at the back. How can we run a football team?

"It's not good enough. We're a big club - much bigger than Charlton Athletic, with respect. They had 20,000 here today; we have 52,000.

"We had big names and big reputations on paper today. But on the pitch their players were better than ours, and I don't accept that."

And, to be fair to him MONg at least knows the value of the cup and plays his full strength team and there is rarely a lack of effort. We just don't seem to have anything going for us with this c*** in charge

We were full strength except for Marv and Krul, that's the problem.

Guest malandro

Did he just say the players tried as hard as they possibly could???

To be fair, what should he have said? The whole squad's confidence is shot. The last thing they need is criticism in public.

A good manager takes the blame in public (even if its not his fault) and bollocks in private.

Beyond Pardew though.

You've literally made that up though haven't you mate :lol:

When have you ever heard Mourinho, Ferguson, Wenger, or even Hughton taken the blame? I can probably count on one hand I've heard any manager publically take blame for a result, one of those instances was Pardew after the West Ham home game (if I remember correctly).

Unbelievable amount of nonsense spouted on here at times :lol:

When have any of the above lost 11 out of 14?

Personally I'd prefer to have Pardew in charge and buy a couple of players that are desperatly needed, than have no manager and the very real chance that Ashley would use that as an excuse to not buy.

I'd prefer him to see this month out for sure. Then, who knows, depends where we are.

We can't afford to give him games if we're getting nothing out of them.

"If they think it's about enjoying themselves for six days they have got it wrong in their heads, for Christ's sake,"

"They get a lot of money for what they have just given. We go to La Manga, and I don't want to go. I will see how I feel when I get to the airport, but the way I feel at the moment I'd rather go back to Newcastle."

"To be fair to the referee, he has the right to play on. We have to play to the whistle and we just didn't apply ourselves.

"I took Solano off after he pulled out of a tackle. We are poor away from home - absolutely dreadful.

"We lost the game in the period from the first goal until half-time because before that it was even stevens and we perhaps looked a bit better than they did.

"That was the period they won the match and they were much better than we were. We were pathetic in that period.

"I'm concerned about our boys' attitude compared to a team that lost on Wednesday.

"We didn't play on Wednesday; we didn't even play last Sunday because of the weather and we should have been fresh.

"Charlton have taken six points off us this season, and good luck to them because they deserved it."

"I feel sorry for our supporters who have travelled from all over the country, paid good money and seen a dismal, pathetic first-half performance."

"I apologise to them."

"From the moment they scored their first goal until the end of the first half we were actually boys against men, and I told my players that.

"We had nothing up front; we were poor in midfield and disastrous at the back. How can we run a football team?

"It's not good enough. We're a big club - much bigger than Charlton Athletic, with respect. They had 20,000 here today; we have 52,000.

"We had big names and big reputations on paper today. But on the pitch their players were better than ours, and I don't accept that."

Dave dishing out Fatalities of his own. :thup:

To be fair, what should he have said? The whole squad's confidence is shot. The last thing they need is criticism in public.

A good manager takes the blame in public (even if its not his fault) and bollocks in private.

Beyond Pardew though.

When have you ever heard Mourinho, Ferguson, Wenger, or even Hughton take the blame? I can probably count on one hand I've heard any manager publically take blame for a result, one of those instances was Pardew after the West Ham home game (if I remember correctly).

Did you even watch the interview?

He said that they are not good enough :lol: :lol:

"I apologise to them."

I remember watching that match in town, i was fucking livid.

And, to be fair to him MONg at least knows the value of the cup and plays his full strength team and there is rarely a lack of effort. We just don't seem to have anything going for us with this c*** in charge

In our predicament would you really have risked "bigger" players today?

We were playing against Brighton today. We shouldn't need bigger players. I can bet anything you like that the side we put out today was worth a lot more than theirs.

Beyond Pardew though.

When have you ever heard Mourinho, Ferguson, Wenger, or even Hughton take the blame? I can probably count on one hand I've heard any manager publically take blame for a result, one of those instances was Pardew after the West Ham home game (if I remember correctly).

Did you even watch the interview?

He said that they are not good enough :lol: :lol:

He didn't like.

He said we had too many young players on the pitch today, but that they did well.

I'll just wait until the interview is up in writing/video because he most certinly did criticize them.

Wonder if Laurent Blanc would consider us/ we consider Blanc? Out of work, speaks English, French, pals with Fergie. ;)

Doesn't he hate Ben Arfa?

Wonder if Laurent Blanc would consider us/ we consider Blanc? Out of work, speaks English, French, pals with Fergie. ;)

Does he? Named him in his squad anyway.

Is there anything to suggest he's a good manager beyond his big name reputation?

Guest neesy111

In our predicament would you really have risked "bigger" players today?

We were playing against Brighton today. We shouldn't need bigger players. I can bet anything you like that the side we put out today was worth a lot more than theirs.

Btw Brighton made 4 changes for today's game as well.

You do that :lol:. I'm re watching it right now and he criticises them in as much as saying we need our better players back, but he says we had too many young players on the pitch today but they did well.

Get the feeling if he's criticising anyone it's our senior players rather than young players.

:lol: link? Stating that they are not good enough over and over again is criticism whether you like it or not.