Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest Dontooner

From Manager of the Year to Worst Performing Manager of this year.

I knew without style or systems the his voodoo magic will crease..Shame good PR just bad coach.

Guest malandro

Talking to the owners tbh.

Tend to agree. He's sounding every bit as desperate as we are IMO.

Can't he just ring them up?

He's said before that once the targets are identified all he can do is hope the club deliver. This is probably his only way of putting pressure on them whilst getting his own excuses out there as early as possible if things go wrong.

Remember when Keegan got bollocked down in London for saying this kind of thing? :lol:

Yep, said we can't compete with the likes of Chelsea and they went mental at him. I suppose a bright spot is at least Pardew seems to be showing a bit of bollocks.

I'm not convinced. He knows why he got the job and it wasn't to use public statements to put pressure on the owner. More likely we are seeing the mentality that has seen him struggle to maintain momentum in his previous jobs.

Guest bimpy474

he is at a charity golf talk tonight wonder if he is getting a hard time or not

He should be, first question i would ask would be.

So Alan on Total Sport you said " to control a game you need to control the midfield". You play the complete opposite to that, care to explain ?

Guest bimpy474

He's said before that once the targets are identified all he can do is hope the club deliver. This is probably his only way of putting pressure on them whilst getting his own excuses out there as early as possible if things go wrong.

Remember when Keegan got bollocked down in London for saying this kind of thing? :lol:

Yep, said we can't compete with the likes of Chelsea and they went mental at him. I suppose a bright spot is at least Pardew seems to be showing a bit of bollocks.

I'm not convinced. He knows why he got the job and it wasn't to use public statements to put pressure on the owner. More likely we are seeing the mentality that has seen him struggle to maintain momentum in his previous jobs.

You could be right, just clutching at straws i guess.

“That’s my job to try to tease him in on signings. He knows that and what I’m trying to do all of the time.

“He tries to stay away from me but he can’t, I know where he is in Mansfield, it isn’t far!”

:pardsgrin:

Guest malandro

When it comes to GOLF im sure the f***er uses a putter from driving range instead of a driver. When on green he'll use the driver.

He'll stick the flag in his bag after every hole completed anarl

And complain about not having his first choice clubs when finds the rough.

A shit as some of the decisions he's made this season and as crap as our coaching and play has looked I'm still more in the camp of criticising the board. Granted Pardew's looked like a rabbit in headlights a lot of the time this season but you can't polish a turd with a lot of the players we have. It's a two way thing, he's made mistakes and has been found wanting but the squad size and ability is woefully insufficient and injuries this season have brought that to the fore.

A shit as some of the decisions he's made this season and as crap as our coaching and play has looked I'm still more in the camp of criticising the board. Granted Pardew's looked like a rabbit in headlights a lot of the time this season but you can't polish a turd with a lot of the players we have. It's a two way thing, he's made mistakes and has been found wanting but the squad size and ability is woefully insufficient and injuries this season have brought that to the fore.

Still doesn't excuse not being able to get a side to play anything resembling football.  That lands squarely at his and the coaches feet, no matter who's available.

I'd agree with the view that you can't polish a turd, but I'd apply it to the manager rather than the players.

Dekka said he asked for Henry and he felt like slapping Keegler. :lol:

I'd take a new manager over anymore signings tbf. We will be seriously lucky to survive with this muppet in charge.

While i'm 100% in agreement i do worry about who they would get.

"There's better teams than the team I'm managing gone down"

"I could argue QPR's squad, on paper, is stronger than ours in terms of depth. I'm not sure about the first 11 but we've not had our first 11 out all year"

This is getting silly now. Worried that it could be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

He never said that, blatant wind up sorry  :lol:

He did, i watched it earlier.

If that is true he needs sacking now. Clearly his arse has dropped.

Martinez would be a good choice for me plus the bonus is Mike would get another one over his mate Whelan.

As a comfirmed hater of Pardew i must say that i thought it was a dig at board, something Dave has said before. It was the starting 11 bit, i'm sure that was dig at the limit of 11 purple nonsense Dekka went on about. That said, i still think he should go, Martinez would be a good choice, Laudrup would be my favourite. Not likely to get either with these clowns in charge though.

One thing i've been thinking about, Ashley sacked Hippo Head because the football was poor supposedly, Pardew's has been just as bad this season, wonder what Ashley thinks of it right now.

The Hippo head period has gone down in the annuls of the club. The megaphone coaching, the big freezer for naughty players the 300 backroom staff, the telly screens with prozone running off a Chinese satellite, the love of hasbeens at high cost.

Great piece on nufc.com agreed. Really well put.

To be fair as they say in that article if I hear Pardew say after the window shuts "tough to get players over the line" or "the return of injured players is like new signings" :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

"There are better teams than the one I manage who have gone down. It's a six‑pointer against Reading, we can't hide from that. If we don't match their fight, we don't win. I think we shouldn't be lost to the fact that we could be relegated."

:(