Alan Pardew

Dave

The thing is that you can say what you like about him losing it (I'm putting my personal feelings aside for a sec), but the fact that most of his media quotes are made to try to influence Ashley and Llambias is just so transparent it's untrue.  Not sure how anyone can deny that tbh, it's totally obvious.

So basically he signed up under the agreement he'd be their puppet and now things aren't going too well he's getting desperate and trying to save his own skin/reputation.

It would be better for all if he didn't do that (if it's as you say) via the media approaching a big game. He wants to put pressure on the board he knows where Mashley lives. Get some balls.

The thing is that you can say what you like about him losing it (I'm putting my personal feelings aside for a sec), but the fact that most of his media quotes are made to try to influence Ashley and Llambias is just so transparent it's untrue.  Not sure how anyone can deny that tbh, it's totally obvious.

So basically he signed up under the agreement he'd be their puppet and now things aren't going too well he's getting desperate and trying to save his own skin/reputation.

Yep. I'm utterly convinced that this is simply Pardew trying to absolve himself from blame ahead of the transfers we need failing to materialise. As the .com piece says, people will turn on the him and the club if signings aren't made and we continue to struggle. He's absolutely right about our lack of quality and depth, but a poor workman blames his tools...

Honestly think the Remy debacle has been a huge wake up call for him. Also think he's shitting it as he knows how tricky Dekka is.

He's probably had enough of being lied to, like we all have.

He must have known what he was getting into, I think everybody else did.

Well all know what they are, doesn't stop us hoping/expecting them to run the club properly in a time of extreme need.

Colossal fuck up if he doesn't start Cabaye. The lad got 20 mins last weekend and has had a week of training.......start with the lad and start strong, go for it. We need to get ahead but play cagey and hope to finish strong ffs.

Where has it been suggested that Cabaye won't start? ???

The skysports piece someone posted with quotes from him "I don't think Cabaye is ready if I'm honest..............." Something s**** about how the game might evolve and we'll bring him in. Christ

That's from before the Norwich game you dafty. :lol:

Yep. I'm utterly convinced that this is simply Pardew trying to absolve himself from blame ahead of the transfers we need failing to materialise. As the .com piece says, people will turn on the him and the club if signings aren't made and we continue to struggle. He's absolutely right about our lack of quality and depth, but a poor workman blames his tools...

Honestly think the Remy debacle has been a huge wake up call for him. Also think he's shitting it as he knows how tricky Dekka is.

how was remy a debacle ? theres probably numerous others but thats a poor choice.

It would be better for all if he didn't do that (if it's as you say) via the media approaching a big game. He wants to put pressure on the board he knows where Mashley lives. Get some balls.

I think he's tried that and he knows it doesn't make a blind bit of difference.  He's now getting desperate, as I say.

He's probably had enough of being lied to, like we all have.

He must have known what he was getting into, I think everybody else did.

You honestly think there was a hope in hell that Alan Pardew would have turned down the chance to manage NUFC at the stage of his career he was at?  There was no chance, they could have asked him to do the job in drag and he'd have happily obliged.  Another consideration is that the guy won manager of the year last year, if he's starting to feel like he's in trouble then part of the reason for his 'poor me' routine could be that he's talking himself up for his next job.

The skysports piece someone posted with quotes from him "I don't think Cabaye is ready if I'm honest..............." Something s**** about how the game might evolve and we'll bring him in. Christ

Ah right, lol lol WHy the f*** did someone post it just now then??????

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/funny-gif-guy-jumps-out-window.gif

You know we're at rock bottom when this makes an airing

Even worse when you realist it wasn't a gif, it was his webcam.

how was remy a debacle ? theres probably numerous others but thats a poor choice.

Loïc Rémy completes move to QPR from Marseille for club record £8m

David Hytner

guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 16 January 2013 20.14 GMT

Ah right, lol lol WHy the f*** did someone post it just now then??????

In reference to your post about players coming back being like new signings. Come on man. :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/V9s0J.png

^

To Norwich

Ok maybe a bit over the top. :)

How can he go on and on and on and on about injuries all season, then when one comes back wheel out the "like a new signing" line. :lol:

No Alan, it's like one of your players not being injured anymore.

Who wasn't fit in the first place cause your pre-season was all about "getting admin used to booking flights". :lol: