Alan Pardew

Dave

Aye, that's your opinion, but it's just not going to happen. He's the owners man, and we won't have spent any time at all looking at possible replacements.

I'm saying what should happen, not what will happen.

:lol: That's great, mate. I had noticed. Seems a bit pointless though, doesn't it?

Even if he's the owners man.  If he's about the loose the owner a shitload of money, what do you think he'd do?

Pardew won't be sacked. We can moan and whinge, blame everything on him, but it'll not make a difference. Its his fault that we lost today, and he's managed it, from a position of absolute dominance and comfort, with one substitution. That's a massive concern, and something he needs to address publicly. We won't sack him because of this loss, or any of his other failings this season. He's our manager until the end of this season, and will be responsible for keeping us up or taking us down. That needs to be accepted, now, by everyone.

What also needs to be accepted is that we're not down yet. There have been far worse teams than this, managed by far worse managers who have went on far more unlikely runs to stay up. We have two weeks to bring in two players of the quality to significantly improve our current first team. Do that and it could be the lift we need.

Fair post. I don't believe he'll be sacked even though I couldn't argue with it if he was.

Get a CB in, Cabaye's fitness improving and we might just about do it. I hope more than anything that we stay up because relegation will be even worse than last time. At least then we had a load of wasters we wanted rid of.

Guest icemanblue

Aye, that's your opinion, but it's just not going to happen. He's the owners man, and we won't have spent any time at all looking at possible replacements.

:lol: That's great, mate. I had noticed. Seems a bit pointless though, doesn't it?

Even if he's the owners man.  If he's about the loose the owner a shitload of money, what do you think he'd do?

Not a thing.

Considering how quick they were to push the button on Hughton I'm amazed Pardew has lasted this long if I'm being honest

MA and DL would look like right dicks sacking him so soon after signing an eight year contract could be one of things in his favour plus who else would work them them to be honest.

I've backed him for so long, just cant anymore.

I'm at the point where re-enforcements don't even excite me, because they are irrelevant with him in charge.

Was baffling today, almost as if it was on purpose, he just can't be that stupid, surely?

Not a thing.

Time will tell

Not a thing.

Time will tell

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

???

Taking off Marveaux when you pretty much know Cabaye wouldn't last the full 90 minutes, with it being his first start after being out for so long, is possible the worst substitution I've ever seen.

Not a thing.

Time will tell

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

???

Not if the bush is on fire.

there's some right kneejerk reactions going on here today. Pardew should stay. There's no one better to replace.

Fucking kneejerk reactions, this has been coming since the start of the season man, i suggest you get your knees tested  :lol: