Alan Pardew

Dave

Find it astonishing that anyone thinks we will get enough points having seen what we've been like since around November. Where are they coming from? Certainly not away from home, certainly not against anyone not also in the bottom three, certainly not having conceded first.

We have players capable of getting us points. We don't however have a coaching team that seems to be able to organize, motivate or coach them to get said points.

We haven't won an away game all season and don't look likely to and we've just been beaten at home by the worst team in the league - something our manager is 100% responsible for.

Pardew will relegate us if we don't sack him.

I don't honestly believe we will get relegated.  I think we have too many talented individuals (when all fit) who are capable of pieces of magic that will get us enough points at the end of the day.

The vast majority of people on here might disagree but i don't believe he has lost the dressing room even slightly, for that and for what i stated just above - i don't think we should get rid of him.  Who can be 100% sure that it won't p*ss off the players? 

Usually former players are the first ones to slam an ex-manager and it's quite telling that Barton and Guthrie seem to like and respect him.

I wouldn't say i'm pro Pardew - far from it, but i really don't like the idea of getting rid of him right now because you just know the replacement will be an old dinosaur of a manager. 

There just isn't an ideal solution imo.

In WW2 Germany had the best battled ready troops, fantastic equipment, excellent generals but it was thrown away by a fucking idiot making bad decisions.

"everyone goin on about pardew should be sacked. what good would that actually do????? if anything all abuse should be aimed at ashley who needs to get his hand in his pocket asap!!"

Got to love Facebook.

Thought this was your view of this whole debacle at first. Im glad i read the whole thing :)

Find it astonishing that anyone thinks we will get enough points having seen what we've been like since around November. Where are they coming from? Certainly not away from home, certainly not against anyone not also in the bottom three, certainly not having conceded first.

We have players capable of getting us points. We don't however have a coaching team that seems to be able to organize, motivate or coach them to get said points.

They also have a belief that they will get beat, we all know what this is like as a player. But it can turn around as quickly as anything if something goes our way. Like a couple of signings and a win against Villa for example.

As you say though, we have to allow it to turn around by not shooting ourselves in the foot. And that's definitely what we did today.

I don't honestly believe we will get relegated.  I think we have too many talented individuals (when all fit) who are capable of pieces of magic that will get us enough points at the end of the day.

The vast majority of people on here might disagree but i don't believe he has lost the dressing room even slightly, for that and for what i stated just above - i don't think we should get rid of him.  Who can be 100% sure that it won't p*ss off the players? 

Usually former players are the first ones to slam an ex-manager and it's quite telling that Barton and Guthrie seem to like and respect him.

I wouldn't say i'm pro Pardew - far from it, but i really don't like the idea of getting rid of him right now because you just know the replacement will be an old dinosaur of a manager. 

There just isn't an ideal solution imo.

In WW2 Germany had the best battled ready troops, fantastic equipment, excellent generals but it was thrown away by a fucking idiot making bad decisions.

Thankfully we don't have to play Zenit and Los Angeles.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21102594

Blames the fans for negativity around the stadium. His audacity knows no bounds.

I heard that in the clip shown on sky had to rewind and in principal I agree get behind the side but when you collapse all on your own and not due to the quality of the opposition what does he expect another excuse and another reason not to say it was all his fault

What we lack more than anything else at the moment is confidence. From that point of view, what the fuck is going through his mind when he tells the players to take a 1-0?

Nothing breeds confidence like a thumping win and it's no wonder that the players are so desperately short of it. Even when we've won this season, we've not once come away from a game having not made hard work of it through negativity.

Blames the fans for negativity around the stadium. His audacity knows no bounds.

I thought at the time that the fans' reaction would be harmful to the team, I think that's fair comment. It's the double-edged sword of SJP.

Obviously it's not an excuse, but it's a factor.

It was a negative reaction to a negative action by the manager, did he expect to hear applause?

I thought at the time that the fans' reaction would be harmful to the team, I think that's fair comment. It's the double-edged sword of SJP.

Troll. On ignore now. Bye.

Obviously you won't see this because you've ignored me (sob), but if you read what I posted I said it's not an excuse. We know that our fans can make the players nervous as well as get them going. It's hardly a ridiculous thing to say.

Who is being a troll?

It was a negative reaction to a negative action by the manager, did he expect to hear applause?

No, of course not, I was raging as well. I'm just saying that SJP can be a hard place to play when things aren't going for you.

I don't think we should get rid.

This season has been unprecedented in terms of injuries.

The people who should be looking at themselves are people like Ashley, Llambias and Charnley for not getting players "over the line" in the summer and now.

Which seemingly would make no difference as Pardew with fuck it up with ridiculous tactics and mind boggling substitutions.

"everyone goin on about pardew should be sacked. what good would that actually do????? if anything all abuse should be aimed at ashley who needs to get his hand in his pocket asap!!"

Got to love Facebook.

Thought this was your view of this whole debacle at first. Im glad i read the whole thing :)

I'm now at the point of no return, mate. I said a couple of weeks ago that I was still willing to give Pardew a chance but I also added if we only got 1 point from Norwich and Reading, then my view on him would change and look's what happened...Things have not improved whatsoever and this rot is only going to continue with Pardew at the helm.

Seriously, if Pardew left/got sacked tomorrow, I would feel relieved. I'd probably say thank you for 2011/12 but that was then but this is now. The stark reality is that we need change and fast.

Guest neesy111

Him resigning is even less likely than him being sacked.

Word.

TBF I don't think there's any reason for him to resign. If he has pride in his work then he'll want to put it right.

His subs today prove to me he wants the sack

Who is being a troll?

Me apparently.

Him resigning is even less likely than him being sacked.

Word.

TBF I don't think there's any reason for him to resign. If he has pride in his work then he'll want to put it right.

His subs today prove to me he wants the sack

I can't think of many other explanations for them TBF.

Who is being a troll?

Me apparently.

ffs :lol:

No, of course not, I was raging as well. I'm just saying that SJP can be a hard place to play when things aren't going for you.

yeah but the theory is its the away side that are supposed to come and struggle with the atmosphere not the home side

Things were going fine when Marveaux went off though. It was the manager's ludicrous decision that kicked things off.

The game was ours to lose, we were pissing it until he involved himself when he had nothing to do.