Alan Pardew

Dave

As much as I thought it was premature, people have been hating on Pardew for months. It just turns out they might be proved right.

(I said might!)

might?

What are you talking about,

they are all right, and has proved to be right.  Look how many points we got and how many games we had played already. 

Taking off Marveaux when you pretty much know Cabaye wouldn't last the full 90 minutes, with it being his first start after being out for so long, is possible the worst substitution I've ever seen.

For that alone he wants peddling.

We saw a manager today lose his bottle in the midst f a battle. We had controlled the first half with not a single unforced long ball forward. Bit of pressure in the second and off comes Marv and on comes Perch....FUCKING STUPID CUNT.

It's like Pardew wanted to rub our noses in dog shite when he brought Oberwank on. Fucking unbelievable.

He should resign. Not be sacked - RESIGN.

I don't honestly believe we will get relegated.  I think we have too many talented individuals (when all fit) who are capable of pieces of magic that will get us enough points at the end of the day.

The vast majority of people on here might disagree but i don't believe he has lost the dressing room even slightly, for that and for what i stated just above - i don't think we should get rid of him.  Who can be 100% sure that it won't p*ss off the players? 

Usually former players are the first ones to slam an ex-manager and it's quite telling that Barton and Guthrie seem to like and respect him.

I wouldn't say i'm pro Pardew - far from it, but i really don't like the idea of getting rid of him right now because you just know the replacement will be an old dinosaur of a manager. 

There just isn't an ideal solution imo.

I don't honestly believe we will get relegated.  I think we have too many talented individuals (when all fit) who are capable of pieces of magic that will get us enough points at the end of the day.

The vast majority of people on here might disagree but i don't believe he has lost the dressing room even slightly, for that and for what i stated just above - i don't think we should get rid of him.  Who can be 100% sure that it won't p*ss off the players? 

Usually former players are the first ones to slam an ex-manager and it's quite telling that Barton and Guthrie seem to like and respect him.

I wouldn't say i'm pro Pardew - far from it, but i really don't like the idea of getting rid of him right now because you just know the replacement will be an old dinosaur of a manager. 

Kind of my feeling as well, although I wouldn't argue with it if he was sacked.

Best case scenario is get a couple of players in, scrape survival and start again fresh next season.

Find it astonishing that anyone thinks we will get enough points having seen what we've been like since around November. Where are they coming from? Certainly not away from home, certainly not against anyone not also in the bottom three, certainly not having conceded first.

Find it astonishing that anyone thinks we will get enough points having seen what we've been like since around November. Where are they coming from? Certainly not away from home, certainly not against anyone not also in the bottom three, certainly not having conceded first.

Don't think anyone is very confident, I'm certainly not.

Him resigning is even less likely than him being sacked.

Word.

TBF I don't think there's any reason for him to resign. If he has pride in his work then he'll want to put it right.

You're missing the point.

He's incapable of putting it right because he's way out of his depth!

Today in the second half, Pardew said that was the first time he looked at his team and saw a relegation team.

Yeah? well we been looking at you for a full year and know your a s*** f***ing manager.

Fraud.

The irony :lol:

Him resigning is even less likely than him being sacked.

Word.

TBF I don't think there's any reason for him to resign. If he has pride in his work then he'll want to put it right.

You're missing the point.

He's incapable of putting it right because he's way out of his depth!

I'm not missing the point, I'm giving a reason why he won't resign.

"everyone goin on about pardew should be sacked. what good would that actually do????? if anything all abuse should be aimed at ashley who needs to get his hand in his pocket asap!!"

Got to love Facebook.

I don't think we should get rid.

This season has been unprecedented in terms of injuries.

The people who should be looking at themselves are people like Ashley, Llambias and Charnley for not getting players "over the line" in the summer and now.

Kind of my feeling as well, although I wouldn't argue with it if he was sacked.

Best case scenario is get a couple of players in, scrape survival and start again fresh next season.

It's not the best case scenario if we've still got Pardew, it's a case of rinse and repeat.