Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest nufc1892

My secretary was very, very pleased to type up the list of players who are travelling.

:lol:

Pardew found out on his first day that she's easily pleased

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/Smileys/Newcastle-Online/pardsgrin.png

Would be a dream to see us attack these from the off, never take our foot off the gas and really build some confidence ahead of the Chelsea game.

At this point, us scoring after 75 or so minutes to make it 1-0 is probably ideal given that if we score any earlier, we'll be inviting pressure on ourselves for too long a time. :sad:

Guest hobshobs

Up until Pardew came along Saylor was good for a few goals tbf.

:lol:

He has 10 top flight goals for us in the 9 years since he made his first PL start.

3 of those came under Pardew, btw. Next.

10 top flight goals in 9 years. That could be Shola your talking about.

Krul

Boosh

Mbiwa

Colo

Santon

Anita

Cabaye

Sissoko

Marveaux

Cisse

Gouffran

Throw them all in and ask them to attack as much as possible. Think Villa look a bit brittle and fragile and scoring first down there might see some heads go down. If we score first then we need to keep going fr the second and ideally the third, none of this sitting back and giving the opposition the initiative. That hasn't worked for a while. Be positive and f***ing get at them.

Agreed with this, wanna see some bottle from the manager and players, think Sissoko will help this mind.

Really difficult trying to comprehend a defeat here. Pardew looks less stressed in his interviews but all the negative vibes will swarm back if we lose tomorrow and questions of the manager will be the hot topic again.

We have some tricky matches due yes, but hopefully Pards will be telling his players that this is the time to start rectifying all the rubbish that has transpired prior. Key players back from injury, some excellent additions to the squad, captain staying, the team has to start performing and now.

Reading was a shocking day and I just hope it gave the club the kick up the arse it needed, especially with matters on the pitch.

Krul

Boosh

Mbiwa

Colo

Santon

Anita

Cabaye

Sissoko

Marveaux

Cisse

Gouffran

Throw them all in and ask them to attack as much as possible. Think Villa look a bit brittle and fragile and scoring first down there might see some heads go down. If we score first then we need to keep going fr the second and ideally the third, none of this sitting back and giving the opposition the initiative. That hasn't worked for a while. Be positive and fucking get at them.

100% fucking percent this  :thup:

For the love of God, please go at them from the off, no pissing around, get fucking stuck right in.  :fuuu:

Krul

Boosh

Mbiwa

Colo

Santon

Anita

Cabaye

Sissoko

Marveaux

Cisse

Gouffran

Throw them all in and ask them to attack as much as possible. Think Villa look a bit brittle and fragile and scoring first down there might see some heads go down. If we score first then we need to keep going fr the second and ideally the third, none of this sitting back and giving the opposition the initiative. That hasn't worked for a while. Be positive and fucking get at them.

Nailed.

I'm cautiously optimistic that the new vibe with the transfers and Villa's shaky confidence will get us a result.

with a bit of luck the training the new lads have had at their previous clubs will be enough to carry us through the rest of the season and remind the players who've been pardewed that they're actually able to play football

It always was down to him, even if he now tries to convince people otherwise.  If Ashley did know what was wrong against Reading then Pardew will not be here long if results don't change for the better because the game changed when Marveaux went off even if he tries to claim it changed when Cabaye went off.

If we get the first we "should" annihilate them. the crowd will be negative in there I'd imagine and plenty of empty seats. should work in our favour

I know you have highlighted should in your post but howay, when was the last time we annihilated someone, home or away? Even if we do score first tomorrow, can't see us scoring hatfuls, obviously would love to be wrong.

If supporting Newcastle has taught me  anything it's that when teams are on a dire run and playing horribly, the game they invariably sort it all out is when we come rolling along. Happened for as long as i'v supported us.

We've just gotta show some real metal tomorrow, 3 points above all else.

If supporting Newcastle has taught me  anything it's that when teams are on a dire run and playing horribly, the game they invariably sort it all out is when we come rolling along. Happened for as long as i'v supported us.

That's exactly what the Villa fans are saying about this match as well!

Guest Dontooner

Negative tactics with no attacking input.......relying in the flair of good players to win him games with "Magic"....hmmmmm not expecting us to play dominant football at all just hope we win. Pardew better not relegate us..we will go down in history as the Laughing Stock of a Club.