Alan Pardew

Dave

As I said at half time against Reading, despite his dubious team selection we've played really well and all credit to him.

He needs to take a different approach to the second half of the Reading game, of course.

Yep, next 45 minutes will make or break him. Has to approach this better.

Jonás is petrified of doing anything other than a sideways or backwards pass atm. All the team know it as well.

He'll be out of the side soon enough. He was dropped today before Marveaux got knacked.

Not sure what else Pardew could've done except put Anita out there, I wouldn't want to be moving Cabaye or Sissoko based on what we've seen so far.

Guest Roger Kint

Jonas seems like he's more in other players way when looking for space then actually doing anything.

Its like Pardew gave a pissed up fan a game rather than an actual footballer the way he is playing

As I said at half time against Reading, despite his dubious team selection we've played really well and all credit to him.

He needs to take a different approach to the second half of the Reading game, of course.

True. Unfortunately for Pardew though, the way they're bombing around I'd be staggered if any more than one out of Sissoko, Gouffran and Cisse can last the whole game. Even Cabaye may still need protecting.

If that is the case, and we see the Ameobis, I hope to God it won't cause us to collapse quite as badly as we did against Reading.