Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest Dontooner

Why do we always start so slow and defensive coming out? Goodness just ask the team to attack. Much better in the 1st halfs because we go out looking to score

so f***ing boring this man.

I could guarantee after a great first half this thread would be nowhere to be seen, we're now behind to two wonder goals and its right back up there.

The thread was bumped by me at half time so you're ever so slightly talking s**** there :lol:

yeah, 3 comments, compared to how many now?

I could guarantee after a great first half this thread would be nowhere to be seen, we're now behind to two wonder goals and its right back up there.

The thread was bumped by me at half time so you're ever so slightly talking s**** there :lol:

Aye fair enough. I cannot say he's fully to blame but there's an evident pattern to our 2nd halves.

Aye fair enough. I cannot say he's fully to blame but there's an evident pattern to our 2nd halves.

i don't disagree, I'm not his biggest fan myself, but lets at least be balanced.