Alan Pardew

Dave

At least we can put to bed two of the stats that keep getting wheeled out:

- not come back to win for 834703402 days (Hughton)

- not scored on the counter for 294304days

He's not perfect but things look a lot better with 6pts added to our total :)

Can't believe we won another game where he picked Jonas and Perch like. I was assured we stood no chance in both from many people - some who are old enough to know far, far better.

It wasn't a vintage footballing performance and the period after HT looked like us reverting to type, but we've shown huge fortitude to come through and win again. There's another monkey off our back to boot (no away wins, not coming from behind to win.)

Thought the Marveaux sub proved to be a little peach of a move too. Fair play Pards.

Can't believe we won another game where he picked Jonas and Perch like. I was assured we stood no chance in both from many people - some who are old enough to know far, far better.

It wasn't a vintage footballing performance and the period after HT looked like us reverting to type, but we've shown huge fortitude to come through and win again. There's another monkey off our back to boot (no away wins, not coming from behind to win.)

Thought the Marveaux sub proved to be a little peach of a move too. Fair play Pards.

Almost set up Cisse for the winner with his first contribution :thup: excellently played. Only question that came up for me: how does he ease MVM into the team?

Really thought we would implode after those two class goals from Chelsea like, the new players have clearly added not just quality, but a new energy and belief to the team. If we had these players from the start man, where would we be now!?

Not a cunt tonight then?

He didn't bring on Shola Ameobi and shunt Cisse out wide so no, he done well.

Yeah exactly. He's done well so, like, people are saying he's done well. :lol:

Don't necessarily agree with people saying we came out negative 2nd half either, seemed like we got sucker punched to me. Strangely enough we seem more adventurous against the better teams.

Guest Roger Kint

Apart from a poor 15 mins at beginning of second half he got it spot on today, fair play. :thup:

As if that was his fault Chelsea upped their game and we struggled :lol:

Not a cunt tonight then?

Don't necessarily agree with people saying we came out negative 2nd half either, seemed like we got sucker punched to me. Strangely enough we seem more adventurous against the better teams.

less pressure for result against bigger side so less fear

Guest Roger Kint

Not a cunt tonight then?

Couldnt agree more IP.