Alan Pardew

Dave

Team showed wonderful character today, for that he deserves credit.

I thought a few times before Christmas that he might have lost the dressing room, seems pretty clear at this point that he hasn't.

The woeful starts to 2nd halves have to stop, mind. The two fantastic strikes by Lampard and Mata made it seem worse than it was, but we still started poorly after the break yet again. It's worrying how often this seems to happen.

So, is he back to being cool again now?

You can have concerns about him and give credit where credit is due.

:thup:

Credit today, still don't think he is the right manager to take us forward, although I can't see any manager failing with the players he has got at his disposal now so he possibly is the man to take us forward. get it? :lol:

The whole Pardew get's a win so everyone who ever had any concerns is a cunt craic is incredibly tiresome.

He did his job today and got us a home victory, he hasn't made up for the preposterous position he's gotten us in yet.

The whole Pardew get's a win so everyone who ever had any concerns is a cunt craic is incredibly tiresome.

He did his job today and got us a home victory, he hasn't made up for the preposterous position he's gotten us in yet.

:kasper:

Bit strong, non?

Guest tollemache

Aaaah I don't know. Maybe we'll lose next week and you can shit yourselves and demand everyone gets sacked again. Hi Interpolic

Bit strong, non?

I was being kind if anything.

Aaaah I don't know. Maybe we'll lose next week and you can shit yourselves and demand everyone gets sacked again. Hi Interpolic

There's only room for one of us under this bridge.

The torrents of personal abuse thrown his way after every negative result on here is the only tiresome thing. A distinct lack of it tonight.

Bit strong, non?

Non. The fact that we've even been concerned about relegation is a joke.