Alan Pardew

Dave

give us benitez.

he's pretty boring too, but we wont be saying that once he gets us back in europe, and winning a domestic cup or two.

Tbh as a NUFC fans of 19 years i haven't seen attacking football very often so that doesn't bother me..... Just give me a manager who can get results and makes a team a effective.

None of which this clown can do.

What would your opinion be of Redknapp as a replacement? Reason being the Board have previously shown a heavy interest in him and it wouldn't be a shock if he walked from QPR if/when they go down.

Wont happen as he doesn't want to move from the South Coast.

This. He won't leave Sandbanks.

Not sure why mind, it's nice there but not that nice. Only round the corner from me, I've cycled past his a few times hoping to see him so I can give him a slap.

Appointing Redknapp would be the equivalent of buying one of those big-club rejects we used to stockpile.

He's past it, his best days are behind him, he's had the one big failure that probably sends his career on a downward spiral towards retirement. Would be a very, very negative appointment.

Wonder how many fans he lost today? Quite a few I'll bet.

We'll never be a good team to watch and we'll never be much better than a mid-table team with him in charge, honestly not arsed watching us play these days. :(

Inochi is still calm and believes we'll win the derby today. ;)

Looking at some of his reactions on the touchline, he is so emotional at times, just like a supporter.

The 'real' managers, like Mourinho, Fergie and co, they are so much calmer and seem as like they know what they're doing.

Guest Bert Shaft

Pardew's best hope is that we get a win, the season ends, and we can forget about this shower of s**** and start afresh.

Don't think we'll ever forget that Ian, or be allowed to.

I suppose we will have to put up with 3-0 FTM all over the f*ckin' place until normal service is resumed.

Pardew's best hope is that we get a win, the season ends, and we can forget about this shower of shite and start afresh.

Course we will, fans' memories are incredibly short. I meant the season in general, but the point is the same.

How come we still remember the 5-1. I can remember the playoff defeat as clear as day and that was over 20 year ago. You don't forget Derby games unless they're dross. :lol:

Looking at some of his reactions on the touchline, he is so emotional at times, just like a supporter.

The 'real' managers, like Mourinho, Fergie and co, they are so much calmer and seem as like they know what they're doing.

Reactive/proactive.

Can't we all just have a good cry together without going through the whole "I wanted him sacked before you did, hah!" routine?

Nah,people still picking splinters out of their backside should feel bad. They're part of the reason we're here today. Fuck being nice. Hopefully some will learn that their lack of ambition filters through to the club. We've been coasting for a day as humiliating as this for ages. If you feel bad because you backed him, don't back a loser manager next time.

Sorry but unless that is a joke it's absolutely fucking pathetic.

We are all feeling down after being humiliated against our rivals and you think it's a good time to start laying into fellow fans so you can smugly claim some sort of victory?

This happens all the time, it's just an extreme example.

Wonder what are the odds of Moyes leaving Everton and ending-up here for the start of next season?

I'm not the biggest fan of the kind of football that Everton play, but still.... can't argue with the job that he's done there.

Very, very low? :lol:

Eh? Why not? He might not be signing a new contract at Everton and MA could easily do to Pardew what he did to Hughton; especially if the stories of MA's "ruthless streak" is all true.

I mean obviously he'd be a fantastic appointment but surely he'd have better offers and might be put off by Ashley's reputation (which is probably a bit unfairly negative at this point.)

And he has a salary of £3m or so a year. No way we'd pay a manager that.

Pardew's best hope is that we get a win, the season ends, and we can forget about this shower of shite and start afresh.

Course we will, fans' memories are incredibly short. I meant the season in general, but the point is the same.

How come we still remember the 5-1. I can remember the playoff defeat as clear as day and that was over 20 year ago. You don't forget Derby games unless they're dross. :lol:

I'm not saying we literally won't remember it.

Knew I was trying to defend the indefensible at times recently out of faith something better was coming next season, but I simply cant accept that to them, no way that is acceptable at all, its a deal breaker for me over reaction or not.

Just contrast us to them with a positive minded manager it was there for all to see.

I knew you were a sensible lad really.

Losing at home to the mackems is a bitter, bitter pill to swallow, and it's going to hurt until the fixture next year. I don't want him sacked for this specifically though. I want him sacked because he's turned good players into a poor team, it's as simple as that. Same shit, different week.

Argument invalid because their manager was no different, if not moreso.

Thought today that it was quite exactly 5 years ago (20th April 2008) that we beat them 2-0 with Owen scoring both, KK was the manager.

You forget many games but no derbies. Even people like me, not living in the area.

I'm not saying we literally won't remember it.

Isn't that what "forget" means. :p

Can't we all just have a good cry together without going through the whole "I wanted him sacked before you did, hah!" routine?

This to be honest. Last thing we all need after a result like that is the 'I told you so's' joyously dancing on their keyboards.

Aye it's bollocks it's as if some people are pleased to be proven right. Has to go now.

Fuck off with this shit, people have been saying get rid for months and had loads of abuse and snide comments, now those pricks are saying get rid I've had enough, well fuck me some were at this stage ages ago, not their fault people are too fucking thick to realise where we are going under this fraud.

If anything these mugs should be apologising.

I told you so's are perfectly valid. If more people had been willing to see what has been staring them in the face all season, we could have been shot of him months ago.

We have got what we deserve for not dismissing him after Southampton away.

What type of I told you so are you looking for. I doubt you will too many people that didn't say he was a horrible appointment and doomed to fail the day he took over. Granted a ridiculous amount of luck last season and graham carr's magic have confused people last year.

Most of the time it just comes down to people that want whoever is in charge to succeed for the good of the club and so they find positives, followed by those that are happy to wrap themselves up warm fold their arms and look grumpy waiting for the inevitable moment 5 weeks or 5 years down the line when they can say I told you so.

I'd say get on and enjoy the ride.. but then again why waste your money when you know its a shit ride.

Moot point. He isn't going anywhere.

I think he does this for the fans to like him. He is a bit too emotional really, he should be a calming influence and in control. If he is bricking it all the time that will filter down to the players.

Wonder what are the odds of Moyes leaving Everton and ending-up here for the start of next season?

I'm not the biggest fan of the kind of football that Everton play, but still.... can't argue with the job that he's done there.

Eh? Why not? He might not be signing a new contract at Everton and MA could easily do to Pardew what he did to Hughton; especially if the stories of MA's "ruthless streak" is all true.

I mean obviously he'd be a fantastic appointment but surely he'd have better offers and might be put off by Ashley's reputation (which is probably a bit unfairly negative at this point.)

Really don't feel comfortable predicting what Ashely would or would not do anymore.

Knew I was trying to defend the indefensible at times recently out of faith something better was coming next season, but I simply cant accept that to them, no way that is acceptable at all, its a deal breaker for me over reaction or not.

Just contrast us to them with a positive minded manager it was there for all to see.

Fair enough :thup:

Really don't feel comfortable predicting what Ashely would or would not do anymore.

True :lol:

I knew you were a sensible lad really.

Losing at home to the mackems is a bitter, bitter pill to swallow, and it's going to hurt until the fixture next year. I don't want him sacked for this specifically though. I want him sacked because he's turned good players into a poor team, it's as simple as that. Same shit, different week.

:thup: Same as me and so I can enjoy the football again.