Alan Pardew

Dave

Didn't realise the hate Pardew club was closed for new members.

He did no wrong today tbh, the players fault, he can't help the decisions going against him :)

Hope that appeases some, sorry for changing my opinion.

One question, when is the closing period for a kneejerk reaction? Just so I am sure in future. To me giving things too much time is the complete opposite to a kneejerk reaction so I am now confused  :undecided:

The real question is what was he doing before that had you defending him?

As I have mentioned a number of times he was doing a hell of a lot wrong but scraping out the odd run/result which stopped me losing complete faith in him. Actually I had lost faith when we were completely outplayed by Brighton but then we signed a load of players which brought him a little more time for me. We had a decent run after that and were progressing in Europe. Still quiet a few concerns but not a complete disaster.

I'm just fed up now, too many chances but apparently I'm not allowed to change my opinion or should feel thoroughly ashamed and profusely apologise for my opinion :lol:

Reminds me of when I was about 8 and we made "bases" but wouldn't let other kids in :lol:

Are the opinions in this forum representative of the fan's feelings ?

In other words, are the majority of the fans still backing him ?

Everybody who I heard talking after the match were either having a go at him or things which he's responsible for.

IMO a lot of people owe apologies to HTT re his posts of Pardew, which he has taken some stick all season long.

Game after game.... win, lose or draw.

HTT, do you mean the guy who said he won't allow his son to support Newcastle because he doesn't like the manager.  Should always stick with your team through thick and thin.  Some true supporter that is!

The team was absolutely wank today,  the team didn't look up to it, the CB's were god-awful today, misplaced passes left-right and center.

We were infinitely better Thursday second half, i'm holding my breath that next season with a week in between games that the teams league position improves no-end.  If not get rid in December/Jan, I don't want to ever watch that again.

Don't care about that. That's his choice.

The bottom line is, he was right all along and the people that mocked his posts are the ones looking daft now.

If someone gets constant stick for their posts all season long, why shouldn't he/she take the opportunity to stuff it back in their face?

I can accept a lot of things in football, poor decisions, crap luck and just rubbish tactics.

But I just can't accept a lack of passion or drive - and that's in any game, never mind a derby. That was just a pathetic display. 

Those now backtracking on Pardew, this wasn't even the worst we've played this season. We actually created a lot of chances and Cisse on another day could have had himself 3 goals. Like I said, he was good enough to be our manager after Benfica, but not now?

One result, albeit against the mackems, shouldn't suddenly have those who have blindly defended Pardew or made up constant excuses for our performances under him, now backtracking.  Super fickle  :idiot2:

http://rationaloptimist.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/high-horse.jpg

Hop on mate.

Pochettino would have been perfect tbh.

Absolutely

Had you, or anyone on here, actually heard of him before he landed in Southampton?

Yes if you follow football , guillem ballague has been going on about him for years. Not a la liga fan I guess? You are probably one of those who never heard of Michu before he arrived

IMO a lot of people owe apologies to HTT re his posts of Pardew, which he has taken some stick all season long.

HTT, do you mean the guy who said he won't allow his son to support Newcastle because he doesn't like the manager.  Should always stick with your team through thick and thin.  Some true supporter that is!

The team was absolutely wank today,  the team didn't look up to it, the CB's were god-awful today, misplaced passes left-right and center.

We were infinitely better Thursday second half, i'm holding my breath that next season with a week in between games that the teams league position improves no-end.  If not get rid in December/Jan, I don't want to ever watch that again.

The bottom line is, he was right all along and the people that mocked his posts are the ones looking daft now.

If someone gets constant stick for their posts all season long, why shouldn't he/she take the opportunity to stuff it back in their faces?

Exactly, dicks are lining up to give him shit everytime Pardew flukes a result, why shouldn't they get it back?

Didn't realise the hate Pardew club was closed for new members.

He did no wrong today tbh, the players fault, he can't help the decisions going against him :)

Hope that appeases some, sorry for changing my opinion.

One question, when is the closing period for a kneejerk reaction? Just so I am sure in future. To me giving things too much time is the complete opposite to a kneejerk reaction so I am now confused  :undecided:

The real question is what was he doing before that had you defending him?

As I have mentioned a number of times he was doing a hell of a lot wrong but scraping out the odd run/result which stopped me losing complete faith in him. Actually I had lost faith when we were completely outplayed by Brighton but then we signed a load of players which brought him a little more time for me. We had a decent run after that and were progressing in Europe. Still quiet a few concerns but not a complete disaster.

I'm just fed up now, too many chances but apparently I'm not allowed to change my opinion or should feel thoroughly ashamed and profusely apologise for my opinion :lol:

Reminds me of when I was about 8 and we made "bases" but wouldn't let other kids in :lol:

Nah it's fair enough. I was just genuinely curious as to what people were seeing in him is all. Every one's welcome to change their mind.

Personally I'd have sacked him after the 7-3 Arsenal game.

Those now backtracking on Pardew, this wasn't even the worst we've played this season. We actually created a lot of chances and Cisse on another day could have had himself 3 goals. Like I said, he was good enough to be our manager after Benfica, but not now?

One result, albeit against the mackems, shouldn't suddenly have those who have blindly defended Pardew or made up constant excuses for our performances under him, now backtracking.  Super fickle  :idiot2:

http://rationaloptimist.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/high-horse.jpg

Hop on mate.

Say, thats a pretty high horse you have.  :lol:

Guest hatem garrincha

was there any 'pardew out' chanting at the game?

No.

I would never take the internet as an accurate barometer of general opinion on anything

Ok but what do you think about the people of football in Newcastle ?

In Pardew camp most of them no ?

was there any 'pardew out' chanting at the game?

No.

I would never take the internet as an accurate barometer of general opinion on anything

Ok but what do you think about the people of football in Newcastle ?

In Pardew camp most of them no ?

Starting to lose patience with him I'm guessing, especially after today.

Even after the Reading game my mate was still lickin' his balls.

Guest hatem garrincha

Everybody who I heard talking after the match were either having a go at him or things which he's responsible for.

Ok

Nah it's fair enough. I was just genuinely curious as to what people were seeing in him is all. Every one's welcome to change their mind.

Personally I'd have sacked him after the 7-3 Arsenal game.

Personally, I wouldn't have appointed him.  I'm now waiting for somebody to say they would have put him down at birth or forced his father to use a condom.

If someone gets constant stick for their posts all season long, why shouldn't he/she take the opportunity to stuff it back in their faces?

Exactly, dicks are lining up to give him shit everytime Pardew flukes a result, why shouldn't they get it back?

:thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

The team was absolutely w*** today,  the team didn't look up to it, the CB's were god-awful today, misplaced passes left-right and center.

If someone gets constant stick for their posts all season long, why shouldn't he/she take the opportunity to stuff it back in their face?

Let me elaborate. I love football and NUFC but its often a pointless and very frustrating and expensive hobby. I'll not be pushing for my son to get into football becuase I'd far rather he spent his time, money, emotions etc. on more worthier things. If he wants me to take him to a match I will but I'll not be banging any NUFC drum for him put it that way. Fuck that shit. Let him get into cricket or rugby or something.

Not sure if I'm disabled, but I'd still give him next season. Obviously wouldn't be in tears if we found a suitable replacement, but the chances of that happening are slim thanks to Big Mike.

Pleased for those who have their week of Pardew gloating to look forward to. Enjoy it.

Constantly having a go at people for defending Pardew, then having a go at them for then having a go at him :lol:

:lol:

Or. Having a go at them having a go at Pardew, and then getting the same stick back and crying like a baby. Get over it man.

Not sure if I'm disabled, but I'd still give him next season. Obviously wouldn't be in tears if we found a suitable replacement, but the chances of that happening are slim thanks to Big Mike.

Pleased for those who have their week of Pardew gloating to look forward to. Enjoy it.

Why? (not a joke. Genuine question)