Alan Pardew

Dave

I'm starting to think he's the worst manager we've had in my lifetime, especially when you look at what he's got to work with.

I can't think of worse apart from Kinnear, but at least he had the excuse of working with shit. Pardew's doing marginally better with much better resources.

Kinnear wasn't that bad actually.

I mean, he was a clown, but considering the players he had to work with and considering the KK drama that just happend, he didn't do such a horrible job.

We wouldn't have went down if it wasn't for his health.

Yes we would have.

I'm starting to think he's the worst manager we've had in my lifetime, especially when you look at what he's got to work with.

I can't think of worse apart from Kinnear, but at least he had the excuse of working with shit. Pardew's doing marginally better with much better resources.

Souness was far worse, tbh.

If he's manager at the start of next season something drastic needs to be done. Pardew give us a wave, ffs. Wankers.

Kinnear wasn't that bad actually.

I mean, he was a clown, but considering the players he had to work with and considering the KK drama that just happend, he didn't do such a horrible job.

We wouldn't have went down if it wasn't for his health.

Wrong he was fucking super shit...

I can't think of worse apart from Kinnear, but at least he had the excuse of working with s***. Pardew's doing marginally better with much better resources.

If he's manager at the start of next season something drastic needs to be done. Pardew give us a wave, ffs. w*****s.

People are f***ing dense like. Incredible.

If he's manager at the start of next season something drastic needs to be done. Pardew give us a wave, ffs. Wankers.

Really? That's unbelievable :lol:

If they didn't sack him after getting beaten at home to Reading or getting thumped at home in the derby they're not going to sack him after grinding out a point away from home in a fairly difficult fixture.

He definitely deserves the sack but I can't see it happening unfortunately.

He would have found it difficult to cram in any more insane decisions to a match.

Doing nothing to combat their insurgence after half time.

Bringing off Gouffran for Shola.

Switching Jonas to left back and taking off Haidara.

Making a last minute sub at a corner.