Alan Pardew

Dave

People seem to have took the "deluded Geordie" tag to heart and are trying everything in their power to be as passive as possible, despite our manager clearly not fit for purpose.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

Absolutely spot on. We've got a generation of fans who crave "stability" more than they crave winning games.

Don't forget 'I said that the reaction to the derby had been harsh, but we did our talking on the pitch today'

:lol:

Are you taking the piss?  I can't work out any more what is real or not because he's capable of coming out with any shite.

Guest icemanblue

From the NUFC Supporters Facebook (I know) page

we got a point for fucks sake all these slaging pardew off but who is going to come be our manager!

Sadly this is the mentality of a lot of our fans.

It's mental, absolutely mental. The lowering of expectations has really worked with the young ones especially.

People seem to have took the "deluded Geordie" tag to heart and are trying everything in their power to be as passive as possible, despite our manager clearly not fit for purpose.

Or, controversially, they're just not hysterical? This elitist 'oh they just don't get it' attitude is horrific, man.

He just has to go now. He should just step aside at the end of the season, fucking abysmal football. I don't know if we over rate our players but we have Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Marveaux etc. yet we still play some dreadful football.

His decision making is dreadful, Ameobi is fucking shit and how Jonas manages to play 90 minutes week in, week out is beyond me. How we came out second half and settled on a draw was also disgraceful

Fuck off.

This. It's incredible to see the passionless zombies supporting the manager whatever the performance.

we got a point for f***s sake all these slaging pardew off but who is going to come be our manager!

It's mental, absolutely mental. The lowering of expectations has really worked with the young ones especially.

Or, controversially, they're just not hysterical? This elitist 'oh they just don't get it' attitude is horrific, man.

They just don't get it, in this case. Simple as that.

I'm so angry today. More so than last sunday and i was fuming then. Sick of not wanting to watch my club play because theres nothing positive about us atm. We have a set of great players playing under one of the most negative managers we've had in my time supporting the club and I include Souness and Allardyce in that. At least Allardyce had a plan ffs. Every game is a fast start that slowly sputters out and we defend for the rest of the game irregardless of the score, win lose or draw. Every set piece is a slow lofted ball to either the back post or the biggest person in the side. Losing: 60th minute Shola, still losing: 70th minute Ben Arfa. Every game is the same with each one seeing us slowly slipping closer to the relegation zone. I don't think he's as safe as people think, honestly feel the trigger will be pulled at the end of the season and I for one can't fucking wait.

Last season it was the same except for 6 games. I recall being just as angry as I am lately at the shit football he spews up week in week out. Made even more frustrating that we sacked a better manager for this cunt. Would take anyone who plays attacking football at the moment. We have no game plan, no set piece plan and can't react if a manager makes a tactical change. I've watched sunday league sides with better game plans than us.

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING CLUB

we got a point for fucks sake all these slaging pardew off but who is going to come be our manager!

Hysteria to expect more than one away win in a season.

Speaking of parodies...

I think you're confusing 'hysterical' with 'passionate'.

Guest icemanblue

Hysteria to expect more than one away win in a season.

Speaking of parodies...

Who was?

He just has to go now. He should just step aside at the end of the season, f***ing abysmal football. I don't know if we over rate our players but we have Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Marveaux etc. yet we still play some dreadful football.

His decision making is dreadful, Ameobi is f***ing s*** and how Jonas manages to play 90 minutes week in, week out is beyond me. How we came out second half and settled on a draw was also disgraceful

f*** off.

I'm sure we overate them a tad, but that shouldn't stop them doing the basics right as a team, our attacking play has to be up there as the worst in the league.

People are turning against him at the match and only one person from work who goes to matches thinks Pardew shouldn't go.  That person is so pissed he can't tell anybody what ahppened at the game on a Monday morning.

Guest icemanblue

I think you're confusing 'hysterical' with 'passionate'.

You reckon? Tell that to the people who sit around you next week then.

Don't forget 'I said that the reaction to the derby had been harsh, but we did our talking on the pitch today'

:lol:

Are you taking the piss?  I can't work out any more what is real or not because he's capable of coming out with any shite.

He said that.