Alan Pardew

Dave

I don't not right now at this moment anyway.. Look at the Scum new manager syndrome right there but its a short term fix to a long term problem, no way the lunatic lasts the full term next season. Same thing here unless it was a real decent manger we brought in and we have to be 100% honest here we all know it won't be.

I don't know that we can't get a decent manager in and niether do you.  What I do know is that if he's here next season I'll probably be lending my ticket out because I don't want to waste my time watching shit he has us serving up and I don't want that.

And if Sunderland stay up, appointing a new manager will have worked because they looked doomed with the negative bastard they had.

No your right I don't that but its highly likely we won't replace him with a top manager same as its more likely you will indeed attend every match next season.

Yeah it may work for the scum but short term, then short term again and again until they go down.

We may be sick of hearing about stability but there is a lot to be said for it, hard to build for the future without it unless you have an owner willing to spend huge amounts of money every season one wages and transfer fee's.

Genuine question, but have we ever dominated a game under him? I can't think of any.. maybe against stoke last year?

Liverpool last season? Wigan this season for sure.

Man U, Chelsea, West Brom

That's about it.

EDIT: Chelsea probably wasn't domination like, although we played well and were the better side.

Just went thru the pages and there are even more gems in there.

Alan 'difficult pitch' Pardew ffs. :lol:

Pardew: 'Yeah it had grass and it was vivid green, even had white lines around it, our players just couldn't cope with it. It basically means you are starting from one nil down, some of our players were tired from looking at it, we're not used to looking at two different pitches in 6 days'

Genuine question, but have we ever dominated a game under him? I can't think of any.. maybe against stoke last year?

I'm not sure about wigan man, I'm sure they were actually out playing us at times with 10 men.

10-man Wigan. Quality.

Yeah, sure. Still we dominated that game at least. :lol:

I don't not right now at this moment anyway.. Look at the Scum new manager syndrome right there but its a short term fix to a long term problem, no way the lunatic lasts the full term next season. Same thing here unless it was a real decent manger we brought in and we have to be 100% honest here we all know it won't be.

I don't know that we can't get a decent manager in and niether do you.  What I do know is that if he's here next season I'll probably be lending my ticket out because I don't want to waste my time watching shit he has us serving up and I don't want that.

And if Sunderland stay up, appointing a new manager will have worked because they looked doomed with the negative bastard they had.

No your right I don't that but its highly likely we won't replace him with a top manager same as its more likely you will indeed attend every match next season.

Yeah it may work for the scum but short term, then short term again and again until they go down.

We may be sick of hearing about stability but there is a lot to be said for it, hard to build for the future without it unless you have an owner willing to spend huge amounts of money every season one wages and transfer fee's.

Sorry like but there's nothing to be said for keeping a manager who is quite clearly not up to the job, nothing at all.

I'm not sure about wigan man, I'm sure they were actually out playing us at times with 10 men.

They had ten men for about 80 minutes and yet possession was 50-50. No way did we dominate that game.

Just went thru the pages and there are even more gems in there.

Alan 'difficult pitch' Pardew ffs. :lol:

Pardew: 'Yeah it had grass and it was vivid green, even had white lines around it, our players just couldn't cope with it. It basically means you are starting from one nil down, some of our players were tired from looking at it, we're not used to looking at two different pitches in 6 days'

Update the list of excuses TT.

Guest bimpy474

Sorry like but there's nothing to be said for keeping a manager who is quite clearly not up to the job, nothing at all.

Sticking with a manager is admiral, as long at the manager isn't completely out of his depth, which our most certainly is.

The ammount of times we've been dominated however you probably couldn't count on 4 hands.

Last season we got dominated but won games, Swansea the perfect example of that.

We look good when we are given time to play but any team that has a bit of tempo and are willing to close us down we are lost. Think that is dues to lack of confidence, tiredness and not going into games with enough early tempo ourselves. We put ourselves onto the back foot and that is indeed down to Pardew. We need the manager that sent out a team 4-0 down at half time and made them believe they could get something out of the game.

Is it as simple as us not having enough characters in the squad IE Nolan & Barton types ?

This Europe excuse is getting out of hand like, not on here but I've got 606 on at the moment and a Newcastle fan was on complaining about pardews negativity etc and the host was basically saying it was harsh because of our European run and injuries, it's like a default get out clause if someone is having a bad season, being in Europe should inspire our manager and players to play better and achieve greater things, not be a fucking hindrance and surround the club in negativity.