Alan Pardew

Dave

The ammount of times we've been dominated however you probably couldn't count on 4 hands.

Last season we got dominated but won games, Swansea the perfect example of that.

Not even close to being comparable.... we were comfortable in games like Swansea last season and kept teams at arms length and countered well.

None of this is happening this season..... we are not countering at all and teams are constantly creating chances.

Of course there was the odd game like QPR and Blackburn away where teams created loads and we got lucky but in the main we were comfortable at keeping teams at arms length.

Guest Dontooner

Can't get much worst than this, the performances are between league 2 to league 1...

Without Pardew giving negative inputs i actually think we will play much much better.

Just went thru the pages and there are even more gems in there.

Alan 'difficult pitch' Pardew ffs. :lol:

Pardew: 'Yeah it had grass and it was vivid green, even had white lines around it, our players just couldn't cope with it. It basically means you are starting from one nil down, some of our players were tired from looking at it, we're not used to looking at two different pitches in 6 days'

Update the list of excuses TT.

I would but the pitch is a re-entry as he's been there before.

I guess I feel there's little chance of Ashley reacting to fan pressure, so it's better not to abuse him at games as that will only sour the atmosphere and possibly encourage players to f*** off.

Agreed, we should applaud like performing seals.

Pardew: 'Yeah it had grass and it was vivid green, even had white lines around it, our players just couldn't cope with it. It basically means you are starting from one nil down, some of our players were tired from looking at it, we're not used to looking at two different pitches in 6 days'

:lol:

Is the Notting Hill carnival on again before the end of the season?

I guess I feel there's little chance of Ashley reacting to fan pressure, so it's better not to abuse him at games as that will only sour the atmosphere and possibly encourage players to f*** off.

Agreed, we should applaud like performing seals.

No we should boo and moan and groan, chant anti- Pardew stuff and just mount more pressure on the situation as that always works so well.

How in hell's name this idiot is still being defended out there in the press and social media, and some quarters here and at the match is beyond f***ing belief. There is the absolute sum of ZERO about him that makes him a great good decent promising football manager.

You simply cannot bring on Shola Ameobi when you have HBA and the pace of Campbell on the bench.

You simply cannot, time and time again, go in at half time on top and come out and surrender second half.

You simply cannot be 1-0 up at home to Reading, take off Cabaye and Marveaux, and end up losing the match.

You simply cannot keep playing Jonas from the start, for 90 minutes, and using him as your one-stop go-to utility guy for your every day footballing needs.

You simply cannot keep churning out shocking set piece after shocking set piece for an entire two seasons.

You simply cannot make yourself look like a blithering fool with the excuses given before and after every match, as well as blatant lies and deflecting of blame.

You simply cannot have only ONE way of playing, and have no clue how to change things up mid-game, or even before the game if it gives you a better chance of getting a result.

You simply cannot have but a measly ONE away win all season, and surrender points to almost ALL the teams in the bottom half (yet to play QPR twice)

You simply cannot do all of the above (and much more) and survive the sack at a L2 team, let alone a massive premiership team, let alone my beloved club.

Needs to be out on his ass. Today. Not tonight, not tomorrow, not at the end of May. Today.

:lol:

Is the Notting Hill carnival on again before the end of the season?

Not sure, but if I'm honest the real worry from now till the end of the season is Europe.

No we should boo and moan and groan, chant anti- Pardew stuff and just mount more pressure on the situation as that always works so well.

Who is suggesting that we do that?

How in hell's name this idiot is still being defended out there in the press and social media, and some quarters here and at the match is beyond f***ing belief. There is the absolute sum of ZERO about him that makes him a great good decent promising football manager.

You simply cannot bring on Shola Ameobi when you have HBA and the pace of Campbell on the bench.

You simply cannot, time and time again, go in at half time on top and come out and surrender second half.

You simply cannot be 1-0 up at home to Reading, take off Cabaye and Marveaux, and end up losing the match.

You simply cannot keep playing Jonas from the start, for 90 minutes, and using him as your one-stop go-to utility guy for your every day footballing needs.

You simply cannot keep churning out shocking set piece after shocking set piece for an entire two seasons.

You simply cannot make yourself look like a blithering fool with the excuses given before and after every match, as well as blatant lies and deflecting of blame.

You simply cannot have only ONE way of playing, and have no clue how to change things up mid-game, or even before the game if it gives you a better chance of getting a result.

You simply cannot have but a measly ONE away win all season, and surrender points to almost ALL the teams in the bottom half (yet to play QPR twice)

You simply cannot do all of the above (and much more) and survive the sack at a L2 team, let alone a massive premiership team, let alone my beloved club.

Needs to be out on his ass. Today. Not tonight, not tomorrow, not at the end of May. Today.

The word 'ass' makes you sound a bit gay. Apart from that, good post. :thup:

Who is suggesting that we do that?

Well you don't want us applauding in a supportive manner.. what do you want ?

I go to the match to get behind the team, as nothing else makes sense.

Do you think he realises the extent of the resentment, that's coming from the fanbase?

I'm not massively disheartened with a draw, but for him to come out and say its a good point after a tough week etc. :dave:

Do you think he realises the extent of the resentment, that's coming from the fanbase?

I'm not massively disheartened with a draw, but for him to come out and say its a good point after a tough week etc. :dave:

I'm not to sure there is a huge anti-Pardew feeling among the fanbase, most O see of it is on here.

You can get behind the team without getting behind the manager, the two things aren't linked.

With the situation we're in now, it'll be difficult to change the style of player at this stage. We definitely have enough attacking quality to make teams worry about us though, rather than being overly worried about how they'll attack us. Pardew has to change his thinking in this regard. I think we'll stay up and he'll be here next season.

Needs to be out on his ass arse fanny bum hindquarters. Today. Not tonight, not tomorrow, not at the end of May. Today.

The word 'ass' makes you sound a bit gay. Apart from that, good post. :thup:

Fixed.

Guest neesy111

You can get behind the team without getting behind the manager, the two things aren't linked.

:thup:

I sing my songs and get behind the team, but I'll fucking shout a load of abuse at the manager.

I'm not to sure there is a huge anti-Pardew feeling among the fanbase, most O see of it is on here.

I think there is more so on here. Out in about in town people are quietly murmuring.

People don't want to rock the boat and start shouting from the terraces given the position we are in.

The two go hand in hand though, showing my support at the match backs both unless I vocally voice my displeasure with Pardew winch therefore could have a negative effect on the team.

Guest bimpy474

The two go hand in hand though, showing my support at the match backs both unless I vocally voice my displeasure with Pardew winch therefore could have a negative effect on the team.

No where near as much as the negative effect Pardew is having on the team.