Atromitos vs NUFC [ELQ] - 23/08/12 at 6pm [BST]- Live on Premier Sports (PPV)

Beren

Think I'd go with Ferguson on the left, Marv on the right but apart from that, the side's decent consortium. Would definitely be playing Campbell at some point, especially if we take a lead. He'll almost definitely play Obertan though

Guest andrew

I wouldn't mess with this game too much.

Krul

Raylor

Saylor

Willo

Perch

Obertan

Cabaye

Anita

Marveaux

Shola

Cisse

Harps

Tavernier

Amalfitano

Vuckic

Campbell

Ferguson

Gosling

so we have no centre back to partner coloccini on sunday then? :lol:

I wouldn't mess with this game too much.

Krul

Raylor

Saylor

Willo

Perch

Obertan

Cabaye

Anita

Marveaux

Shola

Cisse

Harps

Tavernier

Amalfitano

Vuckic

Campbell

Ferguson

Gosling

so we have no centre back to partner coloccini on sunday then? :lol:

We don't need anyone to partner Colo on Sunday :yao:

It's not listed on Premier Sports on my EPG? ??? Mine might be the Irish version though (if that exists). I've got hurling on at like 5 on Thursday.

From Nufc.com

From the Facebook site of Premier Sports which broadcasts via Sky TV channel 428: 

"Live coverage of Newcastle's first European game in 5 years this Thursday at 6pm with their Europa League play-off first leg against Greek side Atromitos."

Confirmation of this came only on Monday afternoon and the Sky planner hadn't been updated to reflect this coverage when we last looked.

Guest salmon

Will there be many pubs in Newcastle showing this channel?

Gonna see if Shark Bar has it on, think they should do

I was trying to make a lineup of what I thought Pards would do, but there's way too many options considering the stipulations of who we'll play and such. Hard to believe Marv won't start, but it's pretty clear Obertan will get a chance and probably Sammy. I guess it hinges on if Shola is fit or not, so we know where Sammy will play and who the other winger we'll be. This is all assuming it's a 4-4-2. Not even going to think about it more until Thursday, just excited to see European football.

Guest bimpy474

------------------------------------------ Krul ------------------------------------------

Raylor ----------------- Williamson ---------- Perch ------------------- Ferguson

----------------------------------------- Anita -----------------------------------------

-------------------------------Vuckic ----------- Marveaux---------------------------

---------- Obertan--------------------Shola --------------------- Sammy ----------

Something like that would be fine, imo. I would want us to go stronger but it's a real bastard that the Chelsea game can't get moved, cos - although it's very early days - there could be a very important point or three for us down there.

Better ?