Atromitos vs NUFC [ELQ] - 23/08/12 at 6pm [BST]- Live on Premier Sports (PPV)

Beren

If there is any danger Tiote will miss Saturday, I do not think Anita will start or play too much of a part.  Can see Bigi playing instead.

Tiote will be fine, Pards is just resting him to make sure he's ready for Chelsea keep in mind 48 hrs after Atromitos we have to play Chelsea away we have to rest as much as possible.

Usually i would want to see a stronger team but 48 hrs is ridiculous and forces our hand.

I must admit I do quite like seeing Harper 'part of the group' again in Europe. I think his knowledge and leadership could be vital when he travels with us.

Its good for him to watch as many games as possible... for when he becomes a referee.

Guest Roger Kint

We all know what's coming when Pardew says he'll be happy with a draw.

Aye people start reading too much into it.

And we play like shit.

Not really. Its a European game away with 1 fit senior striker he would rather be able to rest, nothing at all wrong with it. Like i said people read too much into it as if it makes a difference to the players.

It does though, every time Pardew's said something like that we've been abject, away at Brighton in the cup for a start.

So you dont think he said anything like that in games vs Man Utd, Chelsea etc last season? As if what he says to a TV camera has any efect on the actions of the team ffs its not FM12 we are talking about grown adults and professional footballers. Some people really love to cling to rubbish and peddle it as fact.

We all know what's coming when Pardew says he'll be happy with a draw.

Aye people start reading too much into it.

And we play like shit.

Not really. Its a European game away with 1 fit senior striker he would rather be able to rest, nothing at all wrong with it. Like i said people read too much into it as if it makes a difference to the players.

It does though, every time Pardew's said something like that we've been abject, away at Brighton in the cup for a start.

So you dont think he said anything like that in games vs Man Utd, Chelsea etc last season? As if what he says to a TV camera has any efect on the actions of the team ffs its not FM12 we are talking about grown adults and professional footballers. Some people really love to cling to rubbish and peddle it as fact.

This is almost unbearably pompous. I'm just saying I've noticed that when he publicly states he'd be happy with a draw we tend to play badly.

Just disagree if you want man you don't have to try and lecture me about adults and computer games.

If there is any danger Tiote will miss Saturday, I do not think Anita will start or play too much of a part.  Can see Bigi playing instead.

Tiote will be fine, Pards is just resting him to make sure he's ready for Chelsea keep in mind 48 hrs after Atromitos we have to play Chelsea away we have to rest as much as possible.

Usually i would want to see a stronger team but 48 hrs is ridiculous and forces our hand.

Hmmm....not so sure about Tiote. I wouldn't assume he'll be fit for Sats. Agree with the previous poster about Anita not playing full game if any doubt. I guess we'll know from the selection tomorrow. Same goes with Colo and Perchy.

Beautiful being back in Europe. Sweating my tits off but found nice little bar in middle of an absolute shithole and having a few beers. Perfect. Makes all those long days after being beaten by some useless c***s like Scunthorpe or Wigan worthwhile. Might only be 100 or so over here but pretty sure there are 0 Mackems.

Wish I'd flown over now  :whatdidido:

Beautiful being back in Europe. Sweating my tits off but found nice little bar in middle of an absolute shithole and having a few beers. Perfect. Makes all those long days after being beaten by some useless cunts like Scunthorpe or Wigan worthwhile. Might only be 100 or so over here but pretty sure there are 0 Mackems.

Fair play for travelling :thup:

Beautiful being back in Europe. Sweating my tits off but found nice little bar in middle of an absolute shithole and having a few beers. Perfect. Makes all those long days after being beaten by some useless cunts like Scunthorpe or Wigan worthwhile. Might only be 100 or so over here but pretty sure there are 0 Mackems.

:clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2: :indi: :indi: :Jonny2J: :Jonny2J:

Beautiful being back in Europe. Sweating my tits off but found nice little bar in middle of an absolute shithole and having a few beers. Perfect. Makes all those long days after being beaten by some useless c***s like Scunthorpe or Wigan worthwhile. Might only be 100 or so over here but pretty sure there are 0 Mackems.

Upload some pics of the trip if you can :)

Guest nufc1892

4-4-1-1

Harper

R.Taylor

Williamson

Perch

Tavernier

Marveaux

Gosling

Anita

Obertan

Abeid

Cisse

Subs

Krul

S.Taylor

Jonas

Cabaye

Amilfitano

Bigirimana/Ranger (unlikely Ranger though)

Campbell

Guest bimpy474

4-4-1-1

Harper

R.Taylor

Williamson

Perch

Tavernier

Marveaux

Gosling

Anita

Obertan

Abeid

Cisse

Subs

Krul

S.Taylor

Jonas

Cabaye

Amilfitano

Bigirimana/Ranger (unlikely Ranger though)

Campbell

Ranger isn't there mate so your right to with Bigi.

Guest bimpy474

I'd have Bigi over Gosling from what i saw in Preseason..think Amalfitano should start too.

Really, i thought Gosling was very good pre season, mind you Bigi was good too. They'll both start anyway imo.