Atromitos vs NUFC [ELQ] - 23/08/12 at 6pm [BST]- Live on Premier Sports (PPV)

Beren

Please don't shout our players names, it's unfair to put them under so much pressure. How do you expect them to perform to their full ability with this kind of pressure.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/869972/straw.jpg

Got a feeling we will see something like this.....

Krul

Raylor Tav Williamson Ferguson

Gosling Anita

Obertan Amalfitano Marveaux

Shola

I'd like to see Vuckic start, and hopefully Abeid getting involved as well. Perch should also play, if Colo is expected to make next saturday. And i thought Shola was out of contention? Campbell ftw!

Got a feeling we will see something like this.....

Krul

Raylor Tav Williamson Ferguson

Gosling Anita

Obertan Amalfitano Marveaux

Shola

I'd like to see Vuckic start, and hopefully Abeid getting involved as well. Perch should also play, if Colo is expected to make next saturday. And i thought Shola was out of contention? Campbell ftw!

Forget about Vuckic, yeah i agree he will probably start and Amalfitano (who i think we will play) out on the wings and Obertan or Marveaux on the bench.

Unsure about Abeid he may start he may not.

I reckon it'll be Krul, R.Taylor, Williamson, Perch, DEF, Obertan, Marveaux, Anita, MID, Vuckic, Shola (if fit).

Defender either Tavernier or Simpson. Midfielder either Amalfitano or Bigirimana.

I reckon it'll be Krul, R.Taylor, Williamson, Perch, DEF, Obertan, Marveaux, Anita, MID, Vuckic, Shola (if fit).

Defender either Tavernier or Simpson. Midfielder either Amalfitano or Bigirimana.

No Gosling? I expect him to start, even though I'd prefer one of your alternatives.

They have the second game down for ITV4, not the first one.

Thu 23.08.2012 Atromitos (a) @ Persisteri Stadium, Athens, Greece, 8pm local time (6pm BST)  Europa League Fourth Qualifying Round, first leg. On sale to ST holders now, £25 (no concessions). Apply here 

Thu 30.08.2012 Atromitos (h) @ SJP, 8pm. Europa League Fourth Qualifying Round, second leg. Live on ITV4. Ticket sale details to be announced on Mon 20.08.2012.

Fully expect Vuckik and Gosling to start but don't really rate either from the snippets i've seen of them. Obertan i don't rate either but expect him to start.

Harper

Raylor  Willi  Perch  Ferguson

Anita        Mehdi

Amafilato      Marveaux      Sammy

Shola

Krul, Good, Tavernier, Bigi, Obertan, Vuckik, Gosling/Campbell

2- 2 Draw or Narrow 2 -1 win. Marveaux and Ryan Taylor over the wall special !!