Chelsea 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 25/08/12 - post-fart reaction from page 35

Dave

Ba has looked loads better than Cisse so far this season like.

Cisse just doesn't work with a partner he's one of those strikers that work better as the only central striker.

Cisse won't get anywhere near last season's total if he's partnered with someone.

Also i don't agree on Chelsea i don't think they have been that good, we have just been average they just did enough.

If we played anything like our best we would have got something IMO.

Guest BooBoo

We look stale, unfit and HBA aside, short of ideas.

Still, at least we kept all our players so it's been a terrific summer. :lol:

Ba has looked loads better than Cisse so far this season like.

Cisse just doesn't work with a partner he's one of those strikers that work better as the only central striker.

Cisse won't get anywhere near last season's total if he's partnered with someone.

Also i don't agree on Chelsea i don't think they have been that good, we have just been average they just did enough.

If we played anything like our best we would have got something IMO.

TBF, Chelsea took there foot off the gas in the second half.

Could have hit that then.

I'm not panicking about Cisse, Ba start last season just as bad. We were very poor 1st half, there was some encouragement in the 2nd half. Though you don't want to take things too lightly Villa are definitely beatable at St James'.

Crying out for a good right back plus a good option of a striker off the bench.

They closed off the delivery to the strikers, it took us out of the game. That simple. Barfa was dictating much of our play, but we werent penetrating their midfield to the strikers with ground passes atall.

Today's game made our pursuit of Carroll look even more bizarre. None of our team can cross the ball for shit.

All in all though we didn't play that badly and a silly mistake is what ultimately cost us the game. Once again we showed we need to be playing 4-3-3 as our players are just not suited to playing 4-4-2 (becoming the most frustrating thing for me).