Chelsea 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 25/08/12 - post-fart reaction from page 35

Dave

Guest BooBoo

Aside from the fact we've got absolutely no fluidity in this fucking jurassic 4-4-2 bullshit - we simply don't look ready for the season at the moment. Another balls-up of a pre-season then.

Careful now. I said weeks ago that we'd made a complete balls of pre season and got flamed for it.

If we are not fit enough which is plain to see, what the hell have we been playing at?

In both games we look a pale imitation of the side last season

I don't think its fitness. More the fact the front two aren't capable of holding it up. Its constantly coming straight back at us. Unfortunately worse teams than Chelsea have gave us a good hiding as a result.

We need a big lad up top.

2nd half has been far better. Plus a few good chance. Ba should have scored Cisse probably should have with the head to. Chelsea haven't been much of a threat 2nd half. Encouraging 2nd half given that Chelsea will probably occupy top 3 this season and has spent a s*** load of cash.

Chelsea have completely stopped playing mind. They know we can't create enough to hurt them.

Yeah they know they've probably did enough after that 1st half.

We won't play many better teams this season. Still if someone offered me 3 points after two games I would have taken that.

We've got to fancy our chances against Villa before a tough game against Everton.

2nd half has been far better. Plus a few good chance. Ba should have scored Cisse probably should have with the head to. Chelsea haven't been much of a threat 2nd half. Encouraging 2nd half given that Chelsea will probably occupy top 3 this season and has spent a s*** load of cash.

Chelsea have completely stopped playing mind. They know we can't create enough to hurt them.

Yeah they know they've probably did enough after that 1st half.

We won't play many better teams this season. Still if someone offered me 3 points after two games I would have taken that.

We've got to fancy our chances against Villa before a tough game against Everton.

Agree on all counts. :thup:

If we are not fit enough which is plain to see, what the hell have we been playing at?

In both games we look a pale imitation of the side last season

I don't think its fitness. More the fact the front two aren't capable of holding it up. Its constantly coming straight back at us. Unfortunately worse teams than Chelsea have gave us a good hiding as a result.

We need a big lad up top.

:lol: