NUFC v Atromitos - Thursday 30/08/12 @ 8pm - Live on ITV4 (and ITV4+1!)

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Hope we don't let ourselves down with a low attendence this thursday. The club have done there bit by reducing ticket prices to a very reasonable price for both adults and kids.

Pisses me off when people say 'Nahh not going to the match.......it's on the tv'.

Really wish they would prioritize filling the seats in the lower tiers, especially the Gallowgate. Wouldn't want our ground to look like the SoS in front of the whole continent.

The only way we would look like the SoS is if we bought an industrial fan and emptied a rubbish truck on the pitch.

Really wish they would prioritize filling the seats in the lower tiers, especially the Gallowgate. Wouldn't want our ground to look like the SoS empty as f*** in front of the whole continent.

The only way we would look like the SoS is if we bought an industrial fan and emptied a rubbish truck on the pitch.

FMP, realized we don't do s***holes. :)

Apparently they've sold 35,000 already for the game against Morecombe? Surely f***ing no chance of that sort of figure?

Presume Morecambe will be bringing at least 5k then, Sunderland don't get that crowd for league games never mind cup games!!

Apparently they've sold 35,000 already for the game against Morecombe? Surely f***ing no chance of that sort of figure?

Presume Morecambe will be bringing at least 5k then, Sunderland don't get that crowd for league games never mind cup games!!

My thoughts exactly. I know it was being banded about that Johnson and Fletcher would be making there debuts but surely even if this was the case they won't be hitting anywhere near 35k.

Seems Lee will be there a day early

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

#nufc will be operating cash turnstiles tomorrow Gallowgate West Corner 68, 69 and 70 and SJH. 2,10,11,12 and upper 29 and 30

Retweeted by NUFCThreatLevel

Expand

Reply  Retweet  Favorite

Seriously considering leaving work early Thursday and bombing it up the M1 for this. Not sure if it's worth the £100 in diesel though. I guess I'll see how I feel Thursday morning.

Can't wait for this game. First time in a few years i'll be sat in the Gallowgate since my ST is in the clouds. Just wish people would bother their arse if they have a few quid but just been Bank Holiday and payday for majority is Friday won't do us any favours. Probably be about 23,000 there.

Going for a 3-0 win.

Harper

Simmo  Willo  Tav  Good

Biri      Perch

Amalfitano

Obertan                    Marveaux

Ba

Harper

Simmo  Willo  Tav  Good

Biri      Perch

Amalfitano

Ba

:scared:

Harper

Simmo  Willo  Tav  Good

Biri      Perch

Amalfitano

Ba

Looks a great side.........if you’re the Atromitos coach.

Hope we don't go with that, need a few more experienced lads in the side for the home leg to ensure qualification with no hiccups.

Harper

Simmo  Willo  Tav  Good

Biri      Perch

Amalfitano

Ba

Actually think we'd do them going forwards but the defence is painful

Would like to see:

Krul

Tav willi good raylor

Perch

Amal.    Bigi

Oba                Marv

Campbell

Would be nice to see Good out there and Tav playing RB with someone experienced between then, raylor for his free kicks and to get him to try out lb as I think well need him there over the season with perch protecting it all and not taking any chances in nets so Krul starts.

Amal and Bigi get more game time, especially with niggles to Tiote, and Cabaye (less so) and Anita needing a break after two big games for him. Oba and Marv on the wings, plenty of pace to counter and Campbell a start upfront.

We needn't score to go through, just not to concede and why I'd like to see us have a good defence out, not players like tav in the centre, or taking a risk with Harper. A bit more experimental everywhere else, but I think with them having to score counter attacking is our best bet and pace will help there. Campbell is the big risk, but like already said, we don't need to score, so give him a chance, pressure off and we can always bring on one of Ba or Cisse later on to finish them off.

2-0 with that team IMO, but no doubt we will see 442 and everyone playing out of position.

Harper

Simpson    Perch      Williamson  Raylor

Anita        Bigirimana

Obertan              Cabaye          Marveaux

Ba