NUFC v Atromitos - Thursday 30/08/12 @ 8pm - Live on ITV4 (and ITV4+1!)

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest nufc1892

notice those bags under her eyes though,

think she was at it last night.  very good exercise

Pardew has had to rest himself tonight

Not even discussing the competition this game is in. :lol: :lol:

:lol: Fucking ridiculous. Can't fill the airwaves with something relevent? Start the coverage 15 minutes later ffs. :lol: Don't degrade our fucking stadium with your cunt talk you cunts.

Not sure I can even be arsed watching Obertan sp** about on the flank.

Hate some the negativity around Obertan we could name a team of 10 Messi clones and Obertan and people would be "shit line up".

Hate some the negativity around Obertan we could name a team of 10 Messi clones and Obertan and people would be "shit line up".

THAT'S how bad he is :lol:

Not even discussing the competition this game is in. :lol: :lol:

:lol: f***ing ridiculous. Can't fill the airwaves with something relevent? Start the coverage 15 minutes later ffs. :lol: Don't degrade our f***ing stadium with your c*** talk you c***s.

dont be mad, they're only doing what the broadcasting bosses are telling them.  sell the champs league as much as possible to the viewers as itv has spent alot of dough purchasing the rights of coverage.

Hate some the negativity around Obertan we could name a team of 10 Messi clones and Obertan and people would be "s*** line up".

I'd hardly compare Perch, Simpson, Taylor, Williamson et al to Messi, albeit clones.