Champions League 2012/13 - Borussia Dortmund 1 - 2 Bayern Munich (FT)

Beren

If Bayern let me down again this year, i'm not sure i'll survive it, backed them to win the tourney last 4/5 year and i thought last year was the year when the Deutschlanders had finally risen and re-paid the faith. Shirley this year, shirley?

EDIT: Knowing my luck it will be the wrong Deutshlanders rising

Really looking forward to this.

I'd like to think Lambert picked up some of this Dortmund ethos, that way of doing things. Even if he fails, it makes it more interesting.

Fuck off with your young progressive manager. :huff:

I'd like to think Lambert picked up some of this Dortmund ethos, that way of doing things. Even if he fails, it makes it more interesting.

Seeing Lambert do interviews and analysis on Fox Soccer over here makes me real jealous, you guys have the potential to have a real good manager it seems. Never knew he played for Dortmund either, somehow I missed that.

f*** off with your young progressive manager. :huff:

To be fair might also have picked up the can't keep hold of any of the players ethos too  :p

Wooo. Watching on my own in the house.

Currently watching Dortmund fans bounce about in Wembley. Not sure why Fox Soccer is allowing me to watch this for an hour before they even start the show.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

This Bargain Booze advert is getting some serious airtime during the Champions League Final. Classic ITV.

Oddly enough I watched the Man U Barca one in 2011 with a bunch of chinese exchange student kids a friend had renting rooms in the house or something, they were massive Man U fans (of course) and were insisting to me Rooney would demolish Barcalona single handedly, I told them Man U would be torn apart  :snod: