Champions League 2012/13 - Borussia Dortmund 1 - 2 Bayern Munich (FT)

Beren

Imagine how bad this must feel to Dortmund fans. Losing the CL final to rivals from your own country knowing your best two players will be joining them after the match..

:scared: :scared:

Imagine how bad this must feel to Dortmund fans. Losing the CL final to rivals from your own country knowing your best two players will be joining them after the match..

:scared: :scared:

Lewi didn't give half a f***, surprise, surprise.

Easily the most outstanding side in Europe this year, can't really fault Bayern for winning, tbf.

Not much in it between these two, and given the vast difference in resources it would have been much more satisfying and indeed deserved to see Dortmund lift the trophy really.

Easily the most outstanding side in Europe this year, can't really fault Bayern for winning, tbf.

Thing is couldn't have faulted them till this game, I thought they looked great, then are just despicable this one  :lol:

Urgh.

Aye. Poor Jurgen.

Started off just wanting to see a good game but as the match went on I desperately wanted Dortmund to do it.

Robben is an absolute mega-cunt. Good player though.

Not much in it between these two, and given the vast difference in resources it would have been much more satisfying and indeed deserved to see Dortmund lift the trophy really.

I wanted Dortmund to win too, they're immensely more likeable, but Bayern were far away the best side in the second half. Dortmund just tired.