Champions League 2012/13 - Borussia Dortmund 1 - 2 Bayern Munich (FT)

Beren

Not a fan of country locking for this stage of the tournament, like.

I like it, I personally find CL games that I can watch in the domestic league pretty unexciting.

Same.

Aye, suppose. Just seemed weird when Barca could only get Milan.

Every year Arsenal get punished for finishing second. "*SLAP*, BAD ARSENAL! HERE IS BAYERN MUNICH"

But likewise, every year Arsenal seem to be handed pretty simple groups? I can't recall them having a particularly challenging group for the past 5-6 years. Evens it out a bit. In fact, I think they just seem to be drawn against Olympiakos every single year. :lol:

• 1 month later...

I really can't fathom putting myself in a position where I root for Manchester United, but oh well.

Clásico 3 days before their second leg, by the way.

Might be a daft question, but will any big-name players be rested for that Clasico? Given that Real are going to finish 2nd at best...

I really can't fathom putting myself in a position where I root for Manchester United, but oh well.

Clásico 3 days before their second leg, by the way.

Might be a daft question, but will any big-name players be rested for that Clasico? Given that Real are going to finish 2nd at best...

Depends on how the first leg in the CL will finish imo.

I think Man Yoo will knock Madrid out, not sure why i have had this feeling for a while that they would win.

As for Bayern and Arsenal, Bayern will win i'm certain of that but im beginning to think it might be a bit closer than i originally thought when the draw was made.

Both games should be great though.