Champions League 2012/13 - Borussia Dortmund 1 - 2 Bayern Munich (FT)

Beren

The cauldron of Celtic Park ffs.

"Best stadium on a champions league night",  they say that about every British ground on these nights! Hope Juve run over the top of them and the ties finished tonight. Fed up hearing about these cunts and their "scalps"!

"Best stadium on a champions league night",  they say that about every British ground on these nights! Hope Juve run over the top of them and the ties finished tonight. Fed up hearing about these cunts and their "scalps"!

:thup: It's normally either Celtic or Liverpool we hear it about. Yet no mention of the lack of an atmosphere in their league games at home.

Had to explain to a Real Madrid 'fan' on Saturday who Fernando Redondo was, probably my biggest Yao moment of the year.

Someone has been messing with Redondos Wiki. :lol: Udinese legend it seems.

He was also 6"8 yesterday when I looked.  Had to actually double check on google to make sure I hadn't missed this..

Sick and tired of hearing about Celtic

From the same types on here that were walking around with boners over Rangers demise, and ranting against anyone who weren't (if you weren't they petulantly assumed you were a "Rangers fan".....Jesus..... :rolleyes:) and that (laughably) claiming not to "support celtic" nor was it a "religous thing"

Yeah, bollocks.

Still, I'd like them to do Juve tonight. And hope weepy Rod Stewart displays a little more f***** decorum this time.

And not so anti-Man U for the Real game either.

"Best stadium on a champions league night",  they say that about every British ground on these nights! Hope Juve run over the top of them and the ties finished tonight. Fed up hearing about these c***s and their "scalps"!

Agree. But it's the usual suspects ranting such bullcrap. The ones who....er.....have reasons in saying it that have nothing to do with football.

Arsehole Man Utd fans on Sky Sports saying they'll win as Real Madrid are a one man team ffs.

Even if they were what makes them think we can stop Ronaldo. :lol: It's going to be some serious man-marking skills if we manage to do it.

I'm so nervous right now.  :undecided:

• 3 weeks later...

I was sure Man U would be too much for them at home but the performance Real put in against Barca last week changed my mind a little bit.

I'm going to stick with Man U to go through but I think Real will definitely score at least once.