Newcastle 1 - 0 Atromitos (2-1 on agg) - 30/08/12 - post-match reaction from p40

Dave

You could tell with the force Pards clapped his hands at the end he's seething

He should be angry at himself for watching that midfield and not doing anything to change it.

Well in the end he will be happy.

Not having used any of his big guns (Krul, Colo and Ba apart) and still done the job.

Marv showed real class nearly every time in possession. Pards clearly doesn't trust his defensive abilities, but I hope he gets his chance in the Premiership.

Ba looked poor at holding the ball up.

I'm still not convinced about Obertan. Knocking the ball on the outside and chasing after it isn't enough in the Premiership.

Why was Bigi taking so many set pieces? It didn't look like a strength of his at all.

Anyway, relieved in the end that we're through.

Job done and that's the only thing that matters. We patently can't play this few senior players in this competition though, or we'll be embarrassed. Which has to be a worry for the league.

Man Utd away. :mackems:

FFS. Was assuming that was a joke. :lol: f*** this season already. f*** it with a rusty hammer.

Are you serious? Fuck this season? We have 3 points out of Spurs and Chelsea and are now DEFINITILY back in Europe. Come on mate get a grip ffs.

Why's there no Sportsdirect in the background?

WHY IS THERE NO SPORTSDIFUCKINGRECT IN THE BACKGROUND DEREK?

Reckon it was where Pardew was told who was leaving.  Pards threw a hissy and tore it all down.

Man Utd away. :mackems:

FFS. Was assuming that was a joke. :lol: f*** this season already. f*** it with a rusty hammer.

Are you serious? Fuck this season? We have 3 points out of Spurs and Chelsea and are now DEFINITILY back in Europe. Come on mate get a grip ffs.

Apologies. Forgot there was no room for gross over exagerration or sarcasm. Consider me gripped. :thup:

Haris is cool. :aww:

Strachan comparing Vuckic to van Persie. :mackems:

I'll have one of what he's drinking.

I was more entertained by the omen that was picked out earlier of Barfa coming on and having a massive impact replacing an injured YoCabs last season, and Haris was having the same effect. :lol: