Deadline Day Thread

JH

Stoke fans :smitten:

So you've gone from Sunderland to Stoke now then Mike? You must be the worst glory hunter ever.

:lol: Nah, fuck Sunderland. Dempsey wants Liverpool, apparently.

Stoke fans are awesome on Deadline Day.

True Mike, they've got new war chants and everything. They must have been finger painting the lyrics on the walls of their caves all year in preparation.

:lol: I think it was last year. Every time they went to Stoke, it was a new feral pack of kids. It was outstanding.

True Mike, they've got new war chants and everything. They must have been finger painting the lyrics on the walls of their caves all year in preparation.

:lol: I think it was last year. Every time they went to Stoke, it was a new feral pack of kids. It was outstanding.

Because they'd been eaten by the last bunch in some kind of Darwinian survival-of-the-fittest situation and only stopped long enough to watch the camera because the lense was shiny enough to distract them, aye I remember. They seem to have calmed down a bit this year though, do you think they've evolved?

Because they'd been eaten by the last bunch in some kind of Darwinian survival-of-the-fittest situation and only stopped long enough to watch the camera because the lense was shiny enough to distract them, aye I remember. They seem to have calmed down a bit this year though, do you think they've evolved?

They pass forward nowadays. :joey:

Big club tbh.

Reckon fulham might be amazing.

They've had the best window out of everyone, considering where they were. All credit to Jol Al Fayed

If you like, Jol knows how to spend. Al Fayed knows how to give

Martin Jol is a proper football man who conveys trust and credibility. He's clearly convinced his boss to part with the necessary cash to build a very competitive squad at CC. Rather like Fulham, and I hope they do well this year.

SkySportsNews ‏@SkySportssNews

Alan Pardew has blasted Newcastle owner Mike Ashley for not investing in the 2 players at the top of his wish list. #NUFC

Please stop. This is for most people who update twitter comments on here that are complete shit