Everton vs Newcastle United - 17/09/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Beren

i would switch the full backs over and play something a bit different,  give Shola a runout as he can't be any worse than Cisse and Ba as they have been woeful so far this season.

KRUL

SANTON  SAYLOR  COLO  ANITA

TIOTE      JONAS

OBERTAN  CABAYE    HBA

SHOLA

He can be much, much worse

Alnwick

Tavernier Good Satka Dummett

Richardson Inman

Aarons        Newton    Moyo

Campbell

Recall Dummett, drop everyone.

Why's Woodman not in goal, you daftie

i would switch the full backs over and play something a bit different,  give Shola a runout as he can't be any worse than Cisse and Ba as they have been woeful so far this season.

KRUL

SANTON  SAYLOR  COLO  ANITA

TIOTE      JONAS

OBERTAN  CABAYE    HBA

SHOLA

He can be much, much worse

The less game time the useless lump gets the bigger the clamour and myth surrounding him becomes.

He is an absolute crock of shit and was only used to make a nuisance of himself in the last 10 minutes at the end of last season, not to actually do anything.

wish people would stop going on about swapping Anita and Santon. Anita is RIGHT FOOTED!! and santon is more comfortable at left back having played most of his career there.

:lol: People wanting Santon to play right back is getting daft now.

Alnwick

Tavernier Good Satka Dummett

Richardson Inman

Aarons        Newton    Moyo

Campbell

Recall Dummett, drop everyone.

Why's Woodman not in goal, you daftie

Is that a serious question? He has far too little experience.

Hope our Ramadan boys can get up to speed with two more weeks of proper food..

We need them fit asap!

Ramadan was over ages ago man :lol: it has nothing to do on both of them being shit.

not eating for a month in preseason has nothing to do with them being out of form?

It started on 20th of july, and lasted till 18th of august. That should have alot to do with them being poor.

Not buying that, they are poor because they don't work as a 2.

Either Rotate them or play Ba wide, failing that drum it into them that if we are to play 2 upfront that one of them has to drop deep and link play and the other running the channels to stretch defenders.

We need them fit asap!

Ramadan was over ages ago man :lol: it has nothing to do on both of them being s***.

not eating for a month in preseason has nothing to do with them being out of form?

It started on 20th of july, and lasted till 18th of august. That should have alot to do with them being poor.

:lol: Still amazes me that people think muslims don't eat during Ramadan.

Guest neesy111

We need them fit asap!

Ramadan was over ages ago man :lol: it has nothing to do on both of them being s***.

:lol: Still amazes me that people think muslims don't eat during Ramadan.

I know, people need to do some research.  Apparently they actually eat more as they just gouge on food after sunset.

This is a fixture in which we either turn in very good or very bad performances.

Seen nothing so far this year to suggest it'll be the former. I'd wager it being a similar outcome to our last jaunt there. On the other hand, we haven't played well since we beat Chelsea last season, so we are overdue a performance....

3-1 home win.

We need them fit asap!

Well last season, it was the middle of September when Ba started hitting top form. Hopefully that'll be the case for both Cissé and Ba this season!