Newcastle United 1 - 0 Norwich - 23/09/12 - post-match reaction from page 35

Beren

Have a designated fucking taker and stick to it. I'm not even annoyed at Cisse, we know he can't take penalties but the players shouldn't be deciding on the field. It's getting to the stage that no matter when we get it, we should just send Ameobi on and have done with it.

Decent first half, its really cold. Still amazed i can use the internet in the ground. Atrocious pen, dont know whats happened to Cisse but its weird. Ben arfa a class above, fair play to harper, his quick distribution led to the goal and some other decent attacks. Need a 2nd goal as they have a goal in them

Captain hindsights all over the place here. Cisse likely takes pens with ease in training, you can see why they gave it to him.

They had at least 2 players on the pitch that were more suitable for the duty though, plus the only one we've ever seen him take was the one in pre-season, which he also skied.  When he stepped up I said he'll sky this, and he did.

Have a designated f***ing taker and stick to it. I'm not even annoyed at Cisse, we know he can't take penalties but the players shouldn't be deciding on the field. It's getting to the stage that no matter when we get it, we should just send Ameobi on and have done with it.

Mad thing is he scored a fair few penalties for Freiburg. 0 out of 2 for us so far :anguish:

Carver was going mental with Ba there. Rightly so.

He wasn't mate. Ba was explaining that he wanted Cisse to take it. Carver was saying 'it's ok, it's alright'.

Fair enough, looked like it from up here mind.

The camera zoomed in on it. The only reason I say otherwise.

Have a designated fucking taker and stick to it. I'm not even annoyed at Cisse, we know he can't take penalties but the players shouldn't be deciding on the field. It's getting to the stage that no matter when we get it, we should just send Ameobi on and have done with it.

They should have a scrap of paper on the dressing room wall. Pecking order that applies come hell or high water, or poor form, or egos, or being nice to one another. Shambles.

Cisse is clearly not the player most thought he was...

:lol: Get out.

If you are pleased with his performance this season, then you need to get out.

Eh? Not pleased with his current level of performance = We know he can play much better = He's not as good as we thought?

Outstanding logic.