Newcastle vs Bordeaux 04/10/2012 @ 20:05 BST - Live On ESPN

Skirge

anyone noticed that pardews has an obsession with trying to put atleast two strikers in his starting line-up no matter if he tries a 4-3-3 / 4-5-1 or whatever formation.

just think, Ba being played outwide, Leon Best being played outwide, we even saw shola coming on last season to be stuck out on the wings. 

now it's Cisse's turn.

its like he has this obsession of having two forwards on the pitch just so he can switch straight back to 4-4-2 .

I'm absolutely convinced Ferguson will be on the wing and Anita at LB and it will be 4-4-2, i really can't see Cisse or Shola playing wide myself.

And nor should they be, would be shocked if we see the midfield 3 in the team sheets.

dont worry soon as the sh1ts hits the fan , he'll revert straight back to 4-4-2

I'm absolutely convinced Ferguson will be on the wing and Anita at LB and it will be 4-4-2, i really can't see Cisse or Shola playing wide myself.

And nor should they be, would be shocked if we see the midfield 3 in the team sheets.

Are you calling Nufc.co.uk (the official NUFC website) a liar?

Guest taps01

anyone noticed that pardews has an obsession with trying to put atleast two strikers in his starting line-up no matter if he tries a 4-3-3 / 4-5-1 or whatever formation.

just think, Ba being played outwide, Leon Best being played outwide, we even saw shola coming on last season to be stuck out on the wings. 

now it's Cisse's turn.

its like he has this obsession of having two forwards on the pitch just so he can switch straight back to 4-4-2 .

Everton away we started with just one striker upfront. Probably put him off for the season!

now it's Cisse's turn.

Everton away we started with just one striker upfront. Probably put him off for the season!

i know, but just wondered why all the hoof ball every game doesnt put him off though.

Guest bimpy474

FFS friend (non-football fan) called a favour to pick him up as he's stuck, have to go mid game...thought about leaving him stranded...still tempted...

Fuck him, if he's stranded he can wait another couple of hours. I would do this to my mother, kids and any other old person i know.

FFS friend (non-football fan) called a favour to pick him up as he's stuck, have to go mid game...thought about leaving him stranded...still tempted...

Fuck him, if he's stranded he can wait another couple of hours. I would do this to my mother, kids and any other old person i know.

Same here. He can wait another 45 minutes for sure. It's not as we're in Siberia where it's -20°.