Newcastle vs Bordeaux 04/10/2012 @ 20:05 BST - Live On ESPN

Skirge

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20121003/cash-turnstiles-for-bordeaux_2281670_2911021

Fans can pay on the gate for Newcastle's Europa League Group D home game against Bordeaux on Thursday - but they are urged to arrive in good time.

The match kicks off at 8.05pm and from 6.30pm, cash-only turnstiles will be in operation with prices set at £15 for adults and £5 concessions.

The following turnstiles have been allocated:

Gallowgate Upper: 66/67

Gallowgate West Corner: 68/69/70

Sir John Hall West Corner Level 2: 10/11/12

Sir John Hall Upper Tier: 29/30

Meanwhile, South Stand collections on the concourse above Shearer's Bar will open from 3.30pm on Thursday, but supporters are advised to arrive early whether collecting or buying tickets as the Club envisage high demand.

Platinum Club Bond Holders are reminded that European tickets are not included in their benefits package and therefore if required must be purchased for this fixture.

All tickets will be in the form of paper tickets - there will be no card uploads for this game.

Wouldn't be bad, would prefer Ferguson and possible Amalfitano for Marveaux and Obertan though.

I want to see Marv get another chance, but aye Fergie deserves a start/chance. I can see Fergie coming on as an impact sub next two games.

Guest BooBoo

I don't see why we don't seem to be giving Amalfitano a look in, he cant be much worse than Obertan.

I love a good baseless assumption me like.

I don't see why we don't seem to be giving Amalfitano a look in, he cant be much worse than Obertan.

I love a good baseless assumption me like.

I didn't declare that he's going to piss all over Obertan, like :lol: I just think that Obertan offers very little to us, so why not give Amalfitano a chance as he must be of a decent standard. If he can cross and/or pass a ball then he's already more useful than Obertan.

Guest BooBoo

Be annoyed if Ferguson didn't play like. Game is crying out for him to be given a start.

Definitely, currently the kid is our second best attacking wideman after HBA.

Wouldn't be bad, would prefer Ferguson and possible Amalfitano for Marveaux and Obertan though.

I want to see Marv get another chance, but aye Fergie deserves a start/chance. I can see Fergie coming on as an impact sub next two games.

Maybe Fergie's getting the start this weekend?

Should be Fergie and Ben Arfa on the wings for this IMO. It's very important we win this one if we want to finish in the top two.

Elliot

Simpson Perch Williamson Santon

Ben Arfa Cabaye Tiote/Anita Ferguson

Cisse Shola

Elliot

Tavernier    Perch          willo          ?

Sammy/      gosling    tiote        Ferguson

Amal/

marveaux

Vuckic/sammy

Cisse

this what i would like to see. not sure who should play LB? Shola to come on later. Would like to see any of the 3 options on RM, but it will probably be obertan....think he should be sub like shola.

Photos on the website with bibs suggest something like

Simpson Tavernier Williamson Santon

Bigi       

Sammy  Tiote        Cabaye      Ferguson

Ba

Xisco is in a purple bib as well.