United vs Manchester - Sunday 7th October @ 4pm (live on Sky)

Dave

Any further news on Colo? Really hoping Pards is playing his "injured" trick again (HBA - Spurs...)

theres a twitter post with some guy who had a pic with colo yesterday (i think), colo told him he was fit. normally I would say its bollocks but pre spurs a similar thing happened when saylor told someone at that i would be himself and perch playing.

Yeh, this is it:

Got this off an Arsenal supporting mate so not sure if true but...

Some facts about Fergie:

1. Alex was not happy with Foy after tottenham game, Foy referees a League Two game. #FACT

2. Mike Dean, referee, when Blackburn beat Utd 2-3, hasn't refereed a Utd game since. #FACT

3. Mike Dean - referee, in 2010, after Utd's defeat to Chelsea, was demoted to the Championship. #FACT

4. Wiley, called "fat and unfit" by Alex after Utd's draw with Sunderland, "agreed to retire" that season. #FACT

5. Clattenburg (1-6 to City) hasn't refereed a single United game after that Manchester derby. #FACT

6. Martin Atkinson - Involved in Utd's defeat to Chelsea, criticized by Alex, hasn't refereed Utd since. #FACT

7. Ex ref Jeff Winter openly stating that he hadn't been given a United game for 2 years after sending Keane off. #FACT

8. Howard Webb has been United's most used referee since the defeat to Manchester City. #FACT

9. More than 18% of the penalties Webb has awarded in his 8 year career have been to United. #FACT

10. United's CEO is on the board of the English FA. #FACT

Still think we're likely to be on the receiving end of at least one bad decision tomorrow (penalty / red card) but I'm still confident we can get a result.

Wonder how many times Williamson will be turned, and Harper too slow down to ground to make the save that Krul would have made. If no Colo i reckon it's a 3-4 loss.

HBA will be up for this and rape them!

Some facts about Fergie:

1. Alex was not happy with Foy after tottenham game, Foy referees a League Two game. #FACT

2. Mike Dean, referee, when Blackburn beat Utd 2-3, hasn't refereed a Utd game since. #FACT

3. Mike Dean - referee, in 2010, after Utd's defeat to Chelsea, was demoted to the Championship. #FACT

4. Wiley, called "fat and unfit" by Alex after Utd's draw with Sunderland, "agreed to retire" that season. #FACT

5. Clattenburg (1-6 to City) hasn't refereed a single United game after that Manchester derby. #FACT

6. Martin Atkinson - Involved in Utd's defeat to Chelsea, criticized by Alex, hasn't refereed Utd since. #FACT

7. Ex ref Jeff Winter openly stating that he hadn't been given a United game for 2 years after sending Keane off. #FACT

8. Howard Webb has been United's most used referee since the defeat to Manchester City. #FACT

9. More than 18% of the penalties Webb has awarded in his 8 year career have been to United. #FACT

Still think we're likely to be on the receiving end of at least one bad decision tomorrow (penalty / red card) but I'm still confident we can get a result.

Interesting indeed. Just shows how much influence Ferguson has. Criminal.

Harper

Simpson Williamson Perch Santon

Tiote

Cabaye                Jonas

HBA                  Ba        Cisse

Jeff Winter on Ferguson:

"Very early in my Premier League career I sent Roy Keane off and incurred Fergie's wrath for doing so," said Winter

"In the course of the next two seasons I did not get a single Manchester United game, even though I refereed every other Premier League club at least five or six times. I was not afraid to stand up to him and I think he knew that.

"With his latest remarks, Fergie has probably de-selected Martin Atkinson for the potential title decider with Arsenal

"The double standards Alex Ferguson demonstrated in the space of a few days are jaw-dropping.

"But he cannot be allowed to escape punishment for his remarks about Martin Atkinson, saying he was not a fair referee and that he 'feared the worst' before their game against Chelsea.

"The FA have been accused of lacking what it takes to deal with the big names and big clubs - it happened again after Rooney got away with elbowing James McCarthy - and they need to grow a pair and make an example of Fergie.

Guest Rey Mysterio

I'm not in my usual seat tomorrow, got seats in the Gallowgate Club. Judging by the stadium plan and the price, they don't seem like normal seats. I'm sure I'll be fine in my normal clothes but can anyone confirm I won't need any sort of dress code? Cheers

I'm not in my usual seat tomorrow, got seats in the Gallowgate Club. Judging by the stadium plan and the price, they don't seem like normal seats. I'm sure I'll be fine in my normal clothes but can anyone confirm I won't need any sort of dress code? Cheers

depends what your normal clothes, you may dress like tooj or keefaz for all we know ?

Just wear this

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/b.TlY1Cu.MS56ZXRBDoE8w--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NQ--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptussowexperts/wheyayeman.jpg

Some facts about Fergie:

Interesting indeed. Just shows how much influence Ferguson has. Criminal.

Mike Dean refereed the MUFC v Southampton game last month.