Newcastle Utd 0 - 3 Man Utd - 07/10/12 - post-match reaction from page 38

Beren

A shocking first 20 minutes from us, shocking.

Whats worse though is Howard Webb. He gave a free kick to Man Utd which directly lead to the corner for their 2nd goal, that free kick shouldn't have been given, there was no foul.

He booked Tiote for no apparent reason, no reasons apart from him being our only midfielder who can put in a tackle.

Van Persie should have been sent off by now, Ferdinhand went in from behind on Jonas, that should have been a red card as well, we should have had a penalty but it was never given. De Gea came out to collect a ball but didn't get to it, so he blew for a foul. Shocking from him, and it's only HT.

Harper though, what a tool, thats been I' surprised it hasn't happened earlier in his career, he insists on doing it 10 times every single game he plays.

Bit over the top this reaction surely.

Tiote was booked for dissent and it was blatantly warranted after a show of ludicrous petulance.

He should have been booked, but it shouldn't have been a foul. Never should have even seen Tiote flip out.

:thup:

Guest bimpy474

That's a penalty, clear as day, why doesn't the linesman see that ?

Aye, he can see Ben Arfa holding De Gay back but not a long hold of a shirt. Total bollocks it is.

Exactly...Webb is looking right at it too the horrible cunt.

I was going more for the lino but if the ref is following the flight of the ball (looking at the players its going to as you're taught as a ref) he should have seen it.

:lol: If the linesman can see an arm around the back of their keeper, there's no reason he can't see Cisse's shirt stretching out like crazy.

I said in my first post about it, its a joke isn't it that it wasn't seen.

I miss Colo. :(

As much as he's a big miss, don't forget we got bashed a few times last year with him in the side.

The goals were both headers off corners...gotta think Colo + Taylor shores up that aspect of the defense at least. Willo and Perch are dreadful through the air.

Whats worse though is Howard Webb. He gave a free kick to Man Utd which directly lead to the corner for their 2nd goal, that free kick shouldn't have been given, there was no foul.

He booked Tiote for no apparent reason, no reasons apart from him being our only midfielder who can put in a tackle.

Van Persie should have been sent off by now, Ferdinhand went in from behind on Jonas, that should have been a red card as well, we should have had a penalty but it was never given. De Gea came out to collect a ball but didn't get to it, so he blew for a foul. Shocking from him, and it's only HT.

Harper though, what a tool, thats been I' surprised it hasn't happened earlier in his career, he insists on doing it 10 times every single game he plays.

Yes it is. Webb is a cunt, but it's not all down to him why we are losing.

Yes it is. Webb is a cunt, but it's not all down to him why we are losing.

He's been fairly liberal with the yellows as well. Is that three for ManU already?

Unbelievable how we ever start 4-4-2 against good sides. Why in God's name.

:lol: Bills game and then THE game.

One of us is going 0-3 today.

:lol: Goddammit. I didn't think about that.

:lol: I'm metering out my sports anger. I'm gonna use so much today. Gonna be great.

Don't see any reason for Santon not to be right-back for us.

I see one...at least. If Santon plays at right back who would you put on the left then? Ferguson can't defend! Don't know about this Curtis Good fella yet

Guest neesy111

Its not just 442 that costs us. It's a combination of mentality, formation and movement.

A makeshift defence with 3 players not up to PL standard there.