2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

I'd much rather have warrior than sondico or some other ashley owned shite. It's irrelevant anyway, whoever makes our shirt it'll be done with the least possible effort and expense and as a result look cheap and tacky.

Warrior or something else shite probably.

Warrior is a decent brand that just happens to make awful looking kits for Liverpool. They're perfectly well respected for lax, where they actually know what they're doing. I'm sure Liverpool's rank purple thing is far better quality than our crappy rags.

Warrior or something else s**** probably.

Warrior is a decent brand that just happens to make awful looking kits for Liverpool. They're perfectly well respected for lax, where they actually know what they're doing. I'm sure Liverpool's rank purple thing is far better quality than our crappy rags.

Ah well. As long as I can have a good quality rank shirt.

Guest Roger Kint

Our deal with Puma ends at the end of this season, doesnt it?

Any word on who we'll have from 14/15 onwards?

It will be puma again.

Why did we sign such a kegs deal with Puma when we previously had an excellent one with Adidas...I know Adidas wanted to end the association with NUFC but we still sell many shirts.

or do we?

Guest Roger Kint

Why did we sign such a kegs deal with Puma when we previously had an excellent one with Adidas...I know Adidas wanted to end the association with NUFC but we still sell many shirts.

or do we?

How much was the deal compared to adidas?

or do we?

Didn't sheps sign a good deal with Adidas ??

How much is the Puma deal worth?

Guest Roger Kint

or do we?

Didn't sheps sign a good deal with Adidas ??

How much is the Puma deal worth?

No idea, articles i saw were largely vague figures. Not seen a breakdown of commercial income yet

If I remember correctly the adidas deal was streets ahead in terms of finance to what we have been paid by Puma, seeing as adidas dumped us following relegation and we were on the skids at the time.  I'd have thought the club could surely now negotiate a bigger deal with either Puma or another manufcaturer, giving we're supposedly one of the bigger sellers replica kit wise in the PL.  Personally, I'd love adidas back.