2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Looks like a photoshop to me, you call tell from the perfect lines. Puma does not have any kit with that template and I doubt they would give us preferential treatment in an unique kit.

Club doesnt get it, or more accurately doesnt care. As long as w***a is plastered over them, shirt sales are going to be much lower than preceding seasons.

I've never worn footie tops but have always bought the kids the strip every time a new one comes out. this is the first season i havent and wont until the sponsor changes. know many parents like this.

Even if we'd accepted a sponsor paying slightly less (not that we offered anyone the chance to even match w***a according to Richard Branson) they would have sold a tonne more shirts. may not have been enough to make up the difference but so what.

You miss two points.

1. This season's Wonga shirts sold in record numbers.

2. Wonga are already paying us the lowest shirt sponsorship fee in the Premiership, there is no way we would accept lower.

I really don't buy this, it doesn't make any sense.  Don't care what the club says.  They're probably lying again.

Did the group of fans who speak with the club get to see these shirts and have a say. If so what the hell did they say about that!

Probably the same people who hum Pardew's nuts, therefore they probably love it.

Club doesnt get it, or more accurately doesnt care. As long as w***a is plastered over them, shirt sales are going to be much lower than preceding seasons.

I've never worn footie tops but have always bought the kids the strip every time a new one comes out. this is the first season i havent and wont until the sponsor changes. know many parents like this.

Even if we'd accepted a sponsor paying slightly less (not that we offered anyone the chance to even match w***a according to Richard Branson) they would have sold a tonne more shirts. may not have been enough to make up the difference but so what.

You miss two points.

1. This season's Wonga shirts sold in record numbers.

2. Wonga are already paying us the lowest shirt sponsorship fee in the Premiership, there is no way we would accept lower.

is that actually true?

BmkaJwXIYAAR9Vb.jpg:large

:scared:

Jesus Christ! I never thought I'd say this about an Ashley era NUFC shirt but that is a piece of ART!!! Skillfully depicts the total violation and desecration of the club's traditions being meted out by the Ashley regime. And yes, he will have the last laugh as gullible fucking twats run along like good little puppies to SportsDirect to buy it so they can be human billboards for a pay day loan company. Makes you weep with pride being a NUFC fan these days. :weep:

Is that a graph showing our profits?

:lol:

Should adopt one of those Slovenia kits as ours. Perfect design to go with our league performances.

Jesus Christ! I never thought I'd say this about an Ashley era NUFC shirt but that is a piece of ART!!! Skillfully depicts the total violation and desecration of the club's traditions being meted out by the Ashley regime. And yes, he will have the last laugh as gullible fucking twats run along like good little puppies to SportsDirect to buy it so they can be human billboards for a pay day loan company. Makes you weep with pride being a NUFC fan these days. :weep:

It's not real.

It's not real.

Thankyou, Captain Obvious. :fishing: