2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

It appears Puma put an embroided crest on the Leicester jersey.

The customer gets a range of options from which to choose in terms of design, build complexity (and hence time expended to make the shirt), weight of material and, of course, the crest. I've not inspected it personally, but I'm led to believe that our grey away shirt doesn't have any 'breathable' aspects or perforated side panels and suchlike? This is why the players all looked like they'd been in the sauna in pics from the pre-season games.

We've ended up with an iron-on crest not because of Puma's say-so, but because Cuntley has chosen the cheapest option in all areas where a choice is offered. The shirts are supplied at a lower retail cost, so Cuntley's margins are higher.

I collect football shirts and I've got some really nice Puma shirts in my extensive wardrobe. One of the Angola shirts I have is in a thicker, heavier material in a beautiful, simple, deep red. The crest is embroidered and the puma logos are the natty and thick rubber ones in yellow, providing a little bit of contrast. They ARE capable of producing decent shirts, but if the client asks for the nastiest, cheapest s*** available, then that's what they get; Puma doesn't have the same reputation to uphold as the likes of adidas.

Guest Haris Vuckic

An iron on crest is often found on player issue shirts anyway - We used to have that with Adidas too - particularly in europe.

It doesn't really bother me anyway - but I haven't bought a United shirt since the 10/11 home and even then it was on ebay. New with tags BEN ARFA 37 home shirt.  :banana: :banana2: :wave:

Still never understand why people even discuss buying a new kit.

They have been s*** for past few years and nothing will look better than the retro ones.

There is a fair few number of people who collect them, and don't want any gaps no matter how s*** they are. I have bought the majority of the Puma shirts as soon as they go out of date and down to £11 on Cuntley's tatdirect.com

I also indulge in a bit of customisation.

http://s25.postimg.org/4i2fwybuz/DSCF7895.jpg

They have been s*** for past few years and nothing will look better than the retro ones.

There is a fair few number of people who collect them, and don't want any gaps no matter how s*** they are. I have bought the majority of the Puma shirts as soon as they go out of date and down to £11 on Cuntley's tatdirect.com

I'm a collector myself no matter how shite I generally buy the shirt. I think I have every home shirt from 93/94 up to now. Loving the customisation btw

I'm a collector myself no matter how s**** I generally buy the shirt. I think I have every home shirt from 93/94 up to now. Loving the customisation btw

Why thank you. Trickier than you might imagine to get it like that!

Would love to get that but with Pardew on it.

Thought the kit looked good today, with that Puma template we've got off lightly.

Yeah I wasn't too bothered by it, seeing it on the pitch. Lot more black in it than last season's.

Wonga logo plastered on front still kills it.