2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

As bad as the puma jerseys are if they wont be making them it would be fucking no fear or Lonsdale and we would look like even more of a laughing stock if that's possible

Doesn't matter anyways im glad im not tempted to give the fat shit any money

I'll be in my f***ing thirties by the time we've a nice kit man.

f***ing hell, same here. :laugh:

Worst realization for me is that I'm going to be well into my 40s before I can attend a world cup. Bearing in mind, f*** Russia & f*** Qatar.

Fingers crossed FIFA steals it from Qatar and gives it to the U.S. Otherwise it's gonna be a long time, as 2026 will probably go to some other shithouse country, f***ing Bolivia or something.

It'll have to be Oz if they take it off Qatar surely? They were in the running too right with the us? I think they'd take the easier option of keeping it in the same federation.

I'll be in my 50's if not. Christ.

The justification for the US is that they basically don't have to do anything to be able to host it, would this apply for Australia?

Yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sports_venues_in_Australia

I'm not 100% certain that a list of stadiums in Australia constitutes a concrete answer to the question.

I am.

We already know they have the transport infrastructure, the capacity for fans' influx, a domestic league growing in popularity, are sports mad, staged arguably the best olympics of all time and they have the stadiums - as well as the ability and finance to upgrade if necessary.

:yao:

This seasons offering is the worst we've had from them. I think the VirginMoney one we had was alright but I haven't been a fan of the other home shirts.

Not that I'll buy anything with Wonga plastered on it.

Just from reading it, 'into the next decade' doesn't necessarily suggest another 10 years of Puma. Is there another article that shows it's a ten-year deal?

Granted it's still a minimum of 6 seasons like. :lol:

Hahaha. Fuck off Puma. We're so shit to not even look for better options so we stick with them.

I'm glad I wasn't having wet dreams of us with nike or umbro or even wishing we get Sondico next like some we doing. Always had a feeling we could get an extension with fucking Puma.

Bu1Q_swCYAEL1RD.jpg:large

In 12/13 we started a new extension with Puma.

We were in Europe having finished 5th the season before.

Yet our commercial income dropped £2m.

Can someone tell me what I've missed?

Was the Virgin deal that much less than Northern Rock?

Guest firetotheworks

We're such a fucking embarrassment. I'd rather kiss the toilet seat than willfully back any team lead by Alan Pardew.